JDBU is offline Junior Member

Need Help on when to start cycle

I have already completed one cycle(deca 10 weeks 400mg/wk- abombs 3 weeks 50mg/day) about three months ago and when i started taking clomids i got a lump under my nipple and it has been there ever since. I did see a doctor and she told me it would probably go away and i asked a couple people on the board if i could start my next cycle if this does not go away and they all said yeah but take armidex. What do you guys think? My next cycle would be wk1-4 dbol 35mg a day, wk1-8 test depot 400 mg/wk, test prop wk 8-10 100mg/eod, and .25mg armidex a day and then clomids..

The bump under only my right nipple has not grown really and it hasnt itched it just hurts when something rubs against it hard.. What do you guys think is it ok to start my next cycle or will this bump increaseand turn into bitch tits

4plates is offline Banned
    since you are using products that aromatise(convert to estogen)
    you will probably be safe if you use armidex and have novledex on hand.
    if i were you i would stay clear of tren ,deca ,abombs and products the convert to progesterone

Isn't armidex stronger than nolvadex ? Is that cycle and dosages alright for right now? Do you think it would be ok to start the cycle no even with the lump under the right nipple? Thanks for advice

Billmister is offline Member
    dude i got that to... and never really bothered me... but then i decided to take nolvadex because when i started the sus and dbol stack my nipple got a little irritated when i touched it.. so i took one tab of nolva for 7 day's and it cleared everything up

Ok but you were prolly getting estrogen gyno wich can be cured by nolvadex i have the lump from progesterone gyno. From what i heard you can only get rid of prog. gyno with abortion pills wich i cant find or winny which most people arent certain about... Should i take winny during the cyle to get the bump down maybe or what? and if the bump isnt gone can i still start the cycle

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    What was your last cycle? If you think the gyno is from estrogen, then you may want to consider a cycle like fina/eq as neither of which will give you much trouble with estrogen-related gyno.

I think i have progesterone gyno because i was on abombs and deca .. My main questions are can i start the cycle with the lump under my nipple? and Does my cycle look good and what dosage of armidex/nolvadex should i take if so? Another thing is what will happen with the lump under my nipple if i do cycle and what about if i dont because im not taking anything to get rid of it now because there really isnt anything i can get a hold of besides winny and people arent for sure about it?

Thread Information