DevilDog is offline Associate Member

How much can I expect to gain?

Novice here about to begin first cycle. Planning on doing 500mg's of testoviron a week for 8 weeks; 250mg's mondays and 250mg's thursday; clomid post cycle; and have nolvadex on hand.

Im hoping for a 20 lb gain, will be happy with 15lb, but in reality expect to gain about 10lb.

Needed to be somewhat discreet while on gear, so chose a cycle in which results wouldnt draw a lot of attention. Also, couldnt do 10 week cycle for other reasons.

High protein diet of 5000 calories a day while on gear, at least a gallon of water per day; have a good workout routine; and plenty of rest.

6'3"; 230 lbs; medium/athletic build; working out hard for almost two years; worked out on-and-off for three years before that; 12 % BF, +or-1.5%; current strength: max bench 340, max squat 385 (injury prone back, so I dont go heavier), max dead lift 285 (again because of back), and max cling of 265 (again because of back).

Not sure what more information I can give. So what do you guy/ladies think. How much can I expect to gain, and how much can I expect to keep?

P.S. will take before and after pics and post them.

G-S Guest
    How much you can gain depends on so many variables that it is impossible to answer that question. If you do EVERYTHING correctly, you should be able to keep 15 lbs (atleast) from every cycle.

DevilDog is offline Associate Member
    15lb gain is what Im hoping for. Thanks for the input

solid-d is offline Member
    Bump it up to 10 weeks, and eat eat eat, and you should keep 20lbs no problem.

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    you need to take care of yourself after the cycle, and that determines how much you're going to keep. dont forget the clomid, and keep your diet straight, you should be fine.

Thread Information