Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

my next (ingenious) cycle

Well, here she is:

Spectro fina - 100mg ED (to start anyways) wks 1-8
    Spectro eq - 500mg wks 1-10
    anavar - I have 1g of the powder lying around and will throw it in somewhere.

I will then bridge with d-bol and slin most likely. I am looking forward to the slin - kinda - though one has to stay on their toes like a midget at a urinal with that stuff. I may get some more var if Spectro puts it out soon and use, well, more. Questions? Comments?

marx is offline Member
    No test??? Did you hear somewhere that spectro is coming out with var? I would like to see that happen...

Nope. No test. Why the fuck should I? It just bloats the hell out of me which makes me very unhappy for the duration of my cycle. I ahve done fina/winny without test and grew like fucking hell - 24 lbs in 7 weeks and 1" off the waist too.
    All that test must be used as a base shit is complete bullshit if you ask me. Not sure if I'll use test again anytime soon.

marx is offline Member
    Originally posted by Nathan
    Nope. No test. Why the fuck should I? It just bloats the hell out of me which makes me very unhappy for the duration of my cycle. I ahve done fina/winny without test and grew like fucking hell - 24 lbs in 7 weeks and 1" off the waist too.
    All that test must be used as a base shit is complete bullshit if you ask me. Not sure if I'll use test again anytime soon.
    uhhhh, ok...sure....it was just a question...

Originally posted by marx

uhhhh, ok...sure....it was just a question...
    Sorry. I feel very passionately about the subject.

marx is offline Member

Sorry. I feel very passionately about the subject.
    I understand. I think it looks pretty good then, since you don't like test. If you got the var i'd deffinetly use it, personally i'd throw it in forthe last couple weeks of your cycle and run it right up till clomid since you have to wait for the eq to clear your system, then after clomid jump on your bridge. Good luck bro...

Originally posted by marx

I understand. I think it looks pretty good then, since you don't like test. If you got the var i'd deffinetly use it, personally i'd throw it in forthe last couple weeks of your cycle and run it right up till clomid since you have to wait for the eq to clear your system, then after clomid jump on your bridge. Good luck bro...
    That is what I had originally planned bu then I heard about the Spectro var and thought maybe some more would be affordable in which I could run it longer.

SUPERDAVE is offline Banned
    You're gonna get so strong off this cycle
    Bet you're squat will go up 70lbs!

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    what about playing with some primo?

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    gotta have test as a base...no doubt.

why not use the dbol to start and bridge with the var? it will bloat you a little but that will go away, and with the eq and tren , bloat wont be an issue. plus, the added strength gains from the dbol will top the tren and eq off nicely. you will be a power freak!

if you need help with the slin just let me know.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I was considering a cycle just like that myself. I was actually deciding on whether or not to put some prop in there too though. Did you experience any sexual sides from the tren last time

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Nathan don't need no test, cuz he aint got no NIZ-UTS!

Originally posted by Iron horse
    what about playing with some primo?
    I would love to but the stuff is way too damn expensive. Way too damn expensive.

Originally posted by bigkev
    gotta have test as a base...no doubt.

why not use the dbol to start and bridge with the var? it will bloat you a little but that will go away, and with the eq and tren , bloat wont be an issue. plus, the added strength gains from the dbol will top the tren and eq off nicely. you will be a power freak!

if you need help with the slin just let me know.
    Well, because if I do, then I need L-dex as well, which is another $200 canadian for me or so - probably more actually. Also, I only have var powder which is going to be a pain in the ass to measure out. I tried to find high concentration ethanol solution at the university but they said they wouldn't give me ANY and that you need a license to get the shit. I also tried the liquor store looking for Everclear but they don't sell it in Canada. So, I will probably end up licking my finger and dipping it in the vial.
    I think this will be the most cost effective and most beneficial for me but your ideas are definitely solid.
    As for the slin, I will probably take you up on that bro. Thanks a lot.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    I am with the rest, needs some test, if not the fina and EQ will KILL your sex drive. Use amerdriex to control bloat and clean diet.

Originally posted by RON
    I was considering a cycle just like that myself. I was actually deciding on whether or not to put some prop in there too though. Did you experience any sexual sides from the tren last time
    The tren didn't seem to affect my sex drive much at all. It neither increased nor decreased it really. It is a very personal thing if you ask me and you have to try it to find out. If it becomes an issue, throw some Proviron in and you will be set. The thing about test is that it bloats me with or without L-dex, and you need L-dex to prevent gyno and to help, at least somewhat, with bloat, and L-dex is pricey.

Originally posted by XBiker
    Nathan don't need no test, cuz he aint got no NIZ-UTS!
    Smegma breath.

XBiker is offline Retired Vet

Smegma breath.
    Sphincter lover.

BigAndy69 is offline Junior Member
    Hey Nathan, why not cap the anavar ? It's fairly simple and cheap.

Originally posted by BigAndy69
    Hey Nathan, why not cap the anavar? It's fairly simple and cheap.
    Well, well, well. Look who it is. Could you explain how? I need something to cap with and can't order anything online as I don't have a credit card.
    BTW, to everyone else, Andy is a good bro and knows his shit. He's been around a while and is a vet on EF. Glad you come over to this board.

Thread Information