wyo06 is offline New Member

deca vs sust 250

I am thinking about a cycle w/ dinabol w/ either deca or sust 250 i was wondering what is better, I did the deca/dinabol cycle before and worked well. But i did have prob. w/ getting it up. does that happen w/ sust 250. If i was to do the deca is there anyway i could prevent the dick probelm? I have beeen doing research but asking these Q's is also research.
    Best,
    Wyo

Bodine6 is offline Junior Member
    The way to get rid of of your penile problem is in my opinion to take test along with your deca and d-bol, that should solve your problem.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Sust 250 (as long as it's not TTOKKYO) should make you horny as hell. Do more research on each one. I would run a cycle like you suggested this way:

1-10 Sust 500mg
    1-10 Deca 300-400mg
    13-16 Clomid

It's simple and a good cycle. You could also throw a number of other goodies in there as well.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    What about deca and sus? If you have to pick 2 then thats my choice. If not go with all 3.

Billmister is offline Member
    sustenon has 4 different types of testosterones in it. which will get your somewhat horney when you are on it. If you are looking to bulk up a little more than do the dbol /sus. I have a friend who is doing dbol/sus/deca . And's it's not bad... a lot of people cycle that, also the deca in the same syringe as the sus will somewhat lower the pain that is felt with injecting the sus. I would do 25-35mg of dbol ED, and sus250mg/Deca 200mg on Monday and thursday. It's good to divide the shots up into two shots a week, there for you take advantage of the test. prop. that only lasts like 3-4 days'.

Douglas Quade is offline Junior Member
    Sust actually hurt my sex drive. I was doing 2cc a week, one shot monday, one shot thursday. i think it's cause the unstable levels of hormones. I think cyp or enth is a much better test.

Provirons would also help keep your sex drive in check while on deca

dq

wyo06 is offline New Member
    Hey fellas thanks alot for the advice i really appreciate it why not the brand ttokyo, just wondering, and what size syringe would i need to take them both at the same time.
    best,
    wyo

Thread Information