Big Rush is offline The Juice Man

When will the Winny stop hurting my joints????

I've been off TT Winny (50mg ED for 4 1/2 weeks) for about a week and a half. During the middle of my cycle my left shoulder area hurt when I lifted. It still hurts, but I find with the more weight I do, the easier it is to deal with. It's the lighter reps when I firts start that kill me. Now my joints in my arms are hurting.

I just started 200mg of Fish Oil every day...I also noticed that the rx drug Lodine (anti-inflammatory) seems to help as well. Any suggestions??? Is the fish oil doses good???

Please help bro's, this is really affecting my workouts!

4plates is offline Banned
    try glucosamine or glucosamine with msn,you will find it at gnc.look for the old lady with arthritus she will be standing right next to it

Tsunami is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by 4plates
    try glucosamine or glucosamine with msn,you will find it at gnc.look for the old lady with arthritus she will be standing right next to it
    I've heard that it takes time to kick in.
    I've been told to start a few weeks before the winny so it has the chance to kick in.

4plates is offline Banned
    it does take time but my boy is in pain and really has no other choices,try frontloading on the crap

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    But I"ve been off the Winny for around a week and a half...is this normal for them to still hurt???

Oh ya, thanks for the responses bro's

Luke is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by 4plates
    I recommend not wasting your money on glucosamine etc.
    I used it for pat 6 weeks and it didn't do anything for me. For the same money, get some Deca , use it even at 200mg/week and your joints will be much better, for the same price (or close to it) and you will get all the other advantages that Deca comes with :-)))

Cheers.

Billmister is offline Member
    Hey that's not a bad idea luke. i am staring a winni next week and was told that glucosamine would do good. i will follow the advise but i think adding deca to my cycle is to late anyways,... i'm in weeek 5 of sus. so deca is to late. if my joints really hurt after the winni though i will def add deca to my next cyle...

Thread Information