mattg78 is offline Junior Member

Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! I did something wrong !!!!!!!!!

J/K with the title. Just trying to get more people to look at my posts . Anyway, I have a problem with my cycle. I am 21, 169lbs, 5'9'', looking to bulk, first cycle. Well, I originally was planning to start this cycle below:

1-10wks = 300mg deca
    1-10wks = 400mg test enth
    Nolvadex on hand
    Clomid for post

Ok, now the reason why I could not do this cycle is because my decas are 100mg/ml and I thought they were 200mg/ml. So that means I would have to shoot up twice a week and I just want to start off once a week. Anyway, I started my cycle with something light to see if I could handle the stuff anyway (everybody has to do this some time or another). So I took the following for the 1st wk:

200mg deca
    250mg test

Now down to the question. Ok, I have one wk already finished since I took the above dosages. Anyway, I was planning to take a test only cycle to make it much easier. Something like this:

1-9wks = test 500mg (two 250mg/ml vials)

or

1-9wks = test 500mg
    1-9wks = deca 200mg (go ahead and use them to get rid of them)

So my question to you is.....If I give you my info on the vials that I have, can you help me develope a cycle for the remanding 9 wks.

Here is what I have:

20 vials of test enth by ICN (250mg/ml)
    12 vials of deca yellow tops (100mg/ml)------they are 200mg/2ml to be precise

Nolvadex
    Clomid

(I kinda know what to take for the nolvadex and clomid)

Thanks a lot and I appreciate the help. Also, If you can make me a plan with 2 shots (I guess I'll have to do it), I only want to take it on one day a wk (one side of the butt with________and the other side with_______ on one day). (Not mon and wed....so on) Thanks!!!

4plates is offline Banned
    try eating dog shit its better than gear,hahaha just kidding about the responce

Thanks for replying but.....a little better answer than that. Come on now. I need some detailed answers from the pros!

4plates is offline Banned
    3 ccs 2x wk sun ,thursday
    i cc test + 2ccs deca
    before you know it you will be wanting to hit yourself ed. this is a classic beginners cycle that you will be very dissappointed if you dont do it this way

So in other words, take the same shit that I took last sunday:

250mg test
    200mg deca

Start taking this next sunday and thursday and so on....??

Thanks!!!

Hey. come on ya'll . This one more question? Thanks for the other help 4 plates!!

scruffy is offline New Member
    500mg test/week
    300mg deca /week
    trust me you will love the gains

So for Sunday:

250mg test
    200mg deca

For Thursday:

250 test
    100 deca

Right????

bigboyfromamass is offline New Member
    not gonna get much from 200 deca based on my experience, my first cycle was similar but with 500 mg test cyp and 400mg deca and when I quit the cyp I stayed on deca a while longer and it really seemed like the deca did nothing for me but everbody's body is different so maybe other people get better results but I am going to stay away from deca

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    yes u r right sun and thursday as u said above, 500 test, 300 deca per week split into 2 yes u can mix the two together no u cant drink them and you should do with that

peace

Thanks!

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Re: Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! I did something wrong !!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by mattg78
    J/K with the title. Just trying to get more people to look at my posts .
    Don't do it again!

I think there is nothing wrong with it. I did have a problem! Now if I put something like "My Balls fell out from too much juice!!!!" then that would have been lieing!

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by mattg78
    I think there is nothing wrong with it. I did have a problem! Now if I put something like "My Balls fell out from too much juice!!!!" then that would have been lieing!
    What I mean bro is that many of us peruse the board regularly and we try to answer as many posts as possible. It's rare that a post goes unanswered. When you put a sense of urgency in your thread title it should be of an urgent matter. Otherwise you will just end up pissing people off and they will no longer respond to your posts...kinda like the boy who cried "wolf". So once again...please don't do that!

Sorry pete. I saw that you have plenty of posts, what do you think of me doing:

Sun:

250mg test
    200mg deca

Thur:

250mg test
    100mg deca

Thanks!

Thinks its too much and my blood levels would rise too much or that it's ok and go with it?

P.S. Remeber, I'm 21 and I already took 250mg test and 200mg deca last sunday. I'm just waiting to see if this thursday I would need to take another 250mg test and 100 deca and then restart the same process on next Sunday.
    Last edited by mattg78; 06-11-2002 at 11:45 AM.

Thread Information