barnettw is offline New Member

question on cycle

I was wondering on a deca 200mg and sus500mg 10 week cycle. would taking proviron 25mg to 50mgs halfway through the cycle be enough to prevent gyno and increased water retention.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    it would help but i do not do any anti estrogens unless its arimadex or start seeing signs of a problem. proviron real good for post cycle to counteract rebound effect

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    some people like proviron some dont I would say its cheap enough to give it a try but dont rely on it keep nolva on hand for gyno

peace

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    These bros have EXCELLENT points! Keep the proviron for post-cycle or maybe save it for a "heavier cycle"....just make SURE you have some novaldex on hand and use it ONLY when symptoms begin to arise!

nyteen27 is offline Junior Member
    yea no anti untill you feel like your nipples itching and you start scratching.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Proviron inhibits estrogen from forming much like Arimidex does--so you should take it proactively (before the symptoms appear), just like Arimidex. It is not recommended to take Proviron once symptoms occcur--it blocks estrogen from forming but it DOES NOT stop estrogen from binding to the receptors once it has been formed.

I have used Proviron successfully for two cycles now. I start the Proviron at the beginning of my cycle and I take 50mg every day through the end of Clomid. (You could probably stop if when you start Clomid, but I like to take it to keep my libido up post-cycle.) If you take large doses of Testosterone or other aromatizable steroids , you might want to increase the dosage. I am 250lbs and 50mg of proviron has worked for me for dosages up to 750mg of testosterone per week...

Always keep a supply of Nolvadex on hand even if you take Arimidex or Proviron to prevent estrogen formation; you never know if the dose you are taking is too low--or if some emergency arises and you miss some doses and feel the symptoms of gyno coming on.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    proviron may have worked for you bro but it has poor anti aromatize qualities compared with armidex for sure, you may be just not prone to gyno especially if you can stop taking it post cycle as that is the most likely time you will suffer from gyno due build up of estrogen.

I have done cycles with and without 50mg ed of proviron and both exactly the same no gyno, but I didnt notice any added difference either way.

peace

either way I think the outcome is unanimous u should keep nolva on hand

Thread Information