LookingtoCut is offline Associate Member

Question FIRST Cycle: Diet Advice

Hey everyone, I'm sure you all know me by now, and have seen TONS of my posts regarding the cycle I had planned! Well, I FINALLY STARTED!

My FIRST cycle:

Weeks 1-10: T200 ( 400mg/week )
    Weeks 1-10: EQ ( 400mg/week )
    Weeks 7-12: Winny ( 50mg/ED )

I want to know regarding my diet. I am trying to eat 3000-3500 calories/day! High protien, moderate-high carbs, moderate fats.

I'm trying to stay as lean as possible, and get rock solid quality lean muscle. I am also hitting cardio 3x week, for 30 min post workout.

Should I be eating late at night? Or should I still cut out all foods 3-4 hours before bed?

Can I drink a shake right before bed? I am going to try to stick to 2 shakes per day. 1 post workout, and 1 before bed...

Have the rest QUALITY meals. Lots of food. That sound good?

What do you recommend? Any advice on gaining as much LEAN muscle as possible?

P.S. I took my FIRST shot today! 1cc of EQ and 1cc of T200 in my left quad! NO PAIN! 23gx1" pinz. I've entered the dark side!!!!!!

Wish me luck!

RELENTLESS504 is offline New Member
    I eat every 2.5 to 3 hours. Eat Before bed hell yeah, any time I can. The only thing I can digest before bed is protien powder. I have remained cut through eating lean protiens, eggwhites boneless skinless chicken breasts, fish, lean meat. I eat as many solid good meals as possible and only will I eat protien powder if I cannot have a meal or before I go to bed. the cheapest form of lean protien is the chicken. My friends call me "the murder of their species". I suggest helping me wipe out their existance.
    Try this: marrinade boneless skinless breast (trimmed of fat) in wishbone italian salad dressing the robousto kind is better. marrinade overnight bake in oven at 390 for 28-32 minutes. refrigerate and microwave as needed.
    LOL, eat clean.

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    dude the test is going to help you maintain and grow extra lean mass... the eq will help conjgate the protein and build the muscle... it will give you a larger pump and increase vasc.... winny will harden you up... all together makes for a GREAT cycle... BUT how do you eat...
    i disagree with eating at night UNLESS you are trying to bulk. Anthing after 8 should be NO CARBS... especially simple carbs like glucose, fructose, galactose...
    during the day you should have lots of complex carbs however... especially after your workout... there is a lot that goes into putting a nutrition plan together especailly personal metabolism and hormonal effects to certain foods... i run my clients diets who want to cut like this on lower amounts of carbs and higher proteins...
    breakfast is always eggs and oatmeal
    shake few hours later no carbs
    lunch chicken with veggies, tuna salad veggies and salsa... something of the sort
    workout
    shake with lower amounts of carbs, some simple sugars
    dinner repeat lunch ... or lean beef, turkey, steak, chicken, tuna etc
    shake with no carbs before bed... 10-15g glutamine

this is a sample, every persons physiology is different and their response to certain foods (hormonally) effects the ratio of fat:muscle they will gain (w or w/o a cycle)
    drink lots of water... eat enough protein, take in lots of carbs but cut them out after 4 or so... and you will stay pretty lean and gain some mass... BUT you wont gain the amt of mass you would have had you truly bulked!
    late
    MM

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    How long after taking Winny tabs do you start taking clomid????

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Hey lookingtocut, that's really close to what I'm looking at for my next cycle. Keep me updated on how it goes. I'll be very interested!!

peace,

ttgb

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Take clomid about 12 hours after winny if memory serves.

How much do you weigh? I would say definitely eat more. Kepp 3500kcal a minimum for each day. You have to choose - size or cuts. It will take more cycle experience to get a feel for how you can eat while on and what you can get away with.

This is how my diet has been looking:

Breakfast: Either Fiber Cereal mixed with Special K and Fat Free Milk -OR- a egg white omlet, with onions/fat free cheese, and 2 pieces of toast.

Snack: Chicken breast on wheat bread, brown rice or something

Lunch: Either Chicken breast, Turkey Sandwich, Steak Subs on wheat bread

Dinner: Same as lunch, or a Lean-Steak, etc....

Some times I'll eat 2 omlets a day, since they are made with Egg Whites, very high in protien.....

I also drink 2 shakes a day. Make them w/ Fat Free Milk, even my shake prior to bed. 50g protien, 3 carbs.

Sometimes I'll eat protien bars as well, as a snack, etc.

I drink TONS of water everyday!!!!!

If I workout during the day, one of my shakes is drank Post-workout.

If I workout at night, I drink one during the day as a snack, and one before bed. Then I just eat after my workout.

What do you guys think? give me all advice!

I snack on cottage cheese, cashews, nuts, etc.....

Sounds liek you are eating the right things, but you should consider eating more. Is this maintaining your current weight? If so, you should up it a fair bit for your cycle to gain some quality size.

I couldn't tell ya if this maintains my current weight, because I JUST started eating this much the other day when I started my cycle.

I never eat as much as I have been eating, so I have DEFINITEY been eating a lot more.

Thats good, right?

Yes, keep doing it.

Thread Information