FLORIDA GATOR is offline Junior Member

I Really Need Some Advice!!!

ON MY NEXT CYCLE I WAS GOING TO USE ABOMBS, BUT I HEARD DBOLS ARE JUST AS GOOD. BUT INEED THE POWER AND SIZE THAT COMS WITH ABOMBS, I HAVE MANY CYCLES UNDER MY BELT, ,SO THATS NOT A ISSUE, PLEASE HELP ALSO WHATS THE MOST DBOLS YOU CAN TAKE A DAY????

bigboyfromamass is offline New Member
    completely depends on your body, I cannot even hardly tolerate dbol so I do not use it, on the other hand I once heard of a guy doing four abombs a day which is insane....just see how your body reacts as you up the dosage, if it gets uncomrtable or bad sides then lower dosage...dbol is fast acting so you will know early in your cycle what you can tolerate...Good luck

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    i prefer dbol over ad
    for 1 they are not as toxic
    for 2 the sides are not near as bad
    for 3 the gains are more keepable then drol

i know people who have used 80mg per day dbol with no sides which is 16 pills at 5mg but 30-35 mg is a good dose
    i also know a person who took 4 ad per day and was having nose bleeds on bench

Billmister is offline Member
    wow nose bleeds? man that's bad... first off florida gator what's your stats? i think the most someone can take a day of dbol is about 50mg.. which is 10 5mg tabs a day... thats my opinion. of course people use more but the most that your body will handle at most i think it 50mg.

FLORIDA GATOR is offline Junior Member
    cool, but if i go with dbols i will be giving up alot of size. plus i have used dbol befor, i really wasn't impresed

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    over the years i've realized that i would rather gain a quality 10lbs per cycle and keep it than to gain 20lbs and lose most--losing messes up your head and makes you jump back on quicker and you feel like shit that you lost size
    thats the problem with ad

John Hubbard is offline Associate Member
    FG, you may consider starting out with drol and finishing with dbol . I've done this with great results . I do wks 1-3 100mg/day a50 , and wks 4-5 50mg/day dbol . Running it this way i've had real good success at holding on to gains from the a50. I normally stack fina or eq along with test for 10 wks on top of this.

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    From previous posts, I have read some people get really bad sides from abombs...it was a while back, but one member was puking blood....do a search and see if you can find it. But I would have to agree with everyone else--it is based on the individual, but those are pretty harsh.
    -Cy

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    Here is that post---check it out.
    http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...t=puking+blood
    -Cy

Thread Information