Nicoli Krozinski is offline New Member

1st cycle - powerlifter

First a bit about me. I am 29 years old and have been training for over 10 years. I am a powerlifter looking to add strength. I have decided to venture into the dark side. Here is what I had planned for my first cycle.

weeks 1-8 Test Enanthate 400mg/wk
    weeks 1-8 tren 75mg/ed
    weeks 4-8 halo 40mg/ed

Here's the question. I am not sure if I should go a bit higher up to 600mg/wk on the test. The reasons I choose 400mg are:

1) I currently weigh 276 and do not want to get above 300, as this would put me in another weight class.

2) The test is mostly to keep my dick active, as the tren and halo will probably shut me down hard. I am only concerned with strength gains that is why the tren and halo.

3) This is my first cycle, so I don't know how much test is best. I am trying for the right dose keeping the above strength and size goals in mind.

Thanks for any opinions.

bump

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    400mg for a first cycle is fine bro...no need to do 600..as for the halo and tren , i'll let someone more experienced with them help with the dosage

bizznach is offline Associate Member
    DUDE UR STRNGHT IS GONA GO THROUGH THE ROOF MY FRIEND GAIN 50 LBS ON HIS BENCH IN 5 WEEKS ON FINA UR GONA LOVE IT!!!!!

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    it looks really good
    i usually recomend the tren for 5-6 weeks instead of 8 it just seems to stop working after that long
    with fina its ed shots so use inslin syringes and spot inject to keep needle moving to different areas.
    make sure to have clomid
    YOUR GONNA GET STRONG

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I agree with Tapout on this one I would run the tren about 6 weeks ed shots and also not sure on ur experiene with halo, personally I dont use it but have taken it. I have never seen many if anyne taking over 25mg per day

peace

Thanks

Thanks for the replys. I had not heard about the 6 week rule on tren before. I will have to look into that further, and will probably change my cycle a bit. Thanks.

Thread Information