BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member

Clen/T3 metformin lipokenetix (cycle ect)?

Ok this is a little compicated I think...lol

I am thinking of trying a cutting cycle and wanted some advice. First, I will be useing a fina/prop/EQ/winny cycle (if I can aford if...lol if I cant it will be fina/prop/winny) and I am planing on cycleing T3/clen 2 weeks on 2 off for the entire 10 weeks. Also on the off week I was going for lipokenetix b/c I have it. My question is, can you run a lower dose of T3 for 2 weeks on 2 off with the clen and not have the rebound fat gain? I have dont the longer T3 cycles and had good resutls but this time I am planing on runing it only with the clen (2 weeks on 2 off) and was thinking of starting at 50mcg and holding there till about 4 days from the end, then going to 25 for 2 days and 12.5 for 2. When I used it I had good resutls at lower doses but that was for longer periods so do you T3 guru's think 2 weeks is enough to do any good and what about the doses?

Also I am thinking of running metformin at 2 doses ED 500mg each. I will be doing a high protein med carb LOW fat diet and heard this works well for cutting but have not yet tried it.

Anything you guys can or would change? Not worried about the aas cycle so much as the fat burners. Im not real big on cutting....lol

Gettin kinda near the bottom so BUMP.

anyone?

LOL I have heard that as well. I might try an anti-poop pill along with it if I get those problems but I hear a lot of people like the effects during dieting. Im mostly looking for the pump b/c when I diet thats the first thing I lose and I miss it. Also its suposed to work great during cutting cycle so I thought why not, seeing as how I can get a shit load for free...

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    I haven't had problems on metformin, although I was only using 1 850mg tab a day for a while. The t3 bro I like running it at 25mcg 5 days (dosed randomly) each week. I have done this for 6 weeks straight before and did not witness the nasty rebounding fat gain. I am not sure with the idea of running it ed for 2 weeks and then taking 2 off.....at a low dose as you have it though it doesn't seem it would be a bad move though.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    i used 2 850mg tabs/day and it was hell. when using metformin start with a low dose. you're lucky that you have 500mg tabs. start with 500mg/day for the first week and then work your way up, kinda like lutalyse.

the shits are better if you take metformin with a high carb meal, but since you're cutting that would not be practical. but either way take it with a meal and not on an empty stomach.

also watch out for symptoms of lactic acidosis that can kill you. this will only happen if you're genetically predisposed to it. i think about 1% of the population get lactic acidosis from metformin, another reason to only take 500mg the first day. if you don't have this gene then you can take as much metformin as your colon can handle.

basically it's too much lactic acid in the blood, causing organs such as the lungs to hemorrhage. it is caused by the body's inability to use oxygen to "reduce" glucose and relies on organic compounds like lactate and pyruvate to "reduce" glucose. that's the general jist of it.

you'll feel aching in every part of your body. you'll cough up blood. it will be very difficult to move about. if you had it you'll know it because if you didn't use your last ounce of energy to call the ambulance then you wouldn't be alive right now

like i said before. it's rare that metformin will cause this condition. either you have it or you don't. there's not really an in-between.

i should clarify that lactic acidosis caused by metformin is not really dose dependent. if you don't get lactic acidosis from 500mg of metformin then that means your body just won't react that way to metformin, so taking 3000mg of metformin also won't give you lactic acidosis.

Sweet, thanks DrE, I knew about that lactic acid build up but I thought it was dose dependant. If its not would it make a difference if I took say 1/4-1/2 tab (125-250mg) to see how I react? Or is it a case of if you will get it at 500mg it will be just as bad if you take 125-250mg b/c you are predisposed to it?

Also anyone eles have any thought on the shorter T3 cycle? Seems to me it MIGHT be a bit easier to maintain the fat loss post cycle that way.

sorry about the confusion, so i'll try to clarify again lol. the severity of lactic acidosis is dose dependent if you get it in the first place. if you're someone who doesn't get lactic acidosis from metformin then it will not be dose dependent, so you can take as much as your bowels can handle.

i couldn't remember, but i think my metformin pills were pretty hard. splitting it up in half is a good idea if you can do it. if you don't get lactic acidosis from this dose then you're in the clear.

as for t3, i'm not a big fan of its use period. it really messes up my hard earned muscles even at 25mcg/day, so i stay away from that from now on.

Ok that makes more sence. Thanks. (I have a pill spliter that I just tried a tab in, no problems.)

Thread Information