mlb47 is offline New Member

Exclamation Should i use the nolvadex?

My nipps are naturally puffy but i think i have i little more than usual, the don't seem very sensitive and they are not sore unless i really jab at them. I have nolvadex on hang and i dont know if i should use it or not. I don't want to just take it because I'm paranoid because i heard it will inhibit my gains. Is this true?? and will it be bad?I'm running t200 at 400/week for ten weeks and i am on week 5. I need all you guys help here! will i definately know if i have Gyno? Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.

LiftHeavy is offline Junior Member
    i had the same feeling...i think i was little paranoid too..first cyle.....but it went away...some members on the board told me to see if there was a pea size lump forming under the nipple....for me it wasn't ....if it is for you..then u should start nolva

Billmister is offline Member
    well after my overdosing of pinacle andro poppers, i noticed the itchy nipples and after i stoped a while later i got little things in back of my nipples, it kind of bothered my because my nipples kind of sticked out when i have a tight shirt on. so on this cycle i took dbol and sus, and i notice my nipples were a little irratated, so i though i was paranoid but i wated 4 more days and when i would take a shower it wouldn't feel right, like it felt a little pain, like as if i had a pimple there or sothing. well i took the nolvadex .. one tab for 7 days. and day 1 it kicked in. it cleared everything i had in back of my nipples, and made it softer. now when i wear tight shirts it deosn't stick out anymore. also when i pass my fingers through it i can accually feel my mucle instead of those damn little rice seeds. it's cool.. hold this helped

_Wiliam_WaLLace is offline Junior Member
    I would take the novaldex, it will not have a huge impact on your gains and it is certainly better than gyno. Run 40mg for 4-5 days and 20 after that until the soreness gets better.

Chances are if you have some chest fat you may be slightly prone to gyno in that area, so better to be safe than sorry. I run novaldex throught my cycle, it keeps acne at bay, bloat down, and wards off the estrogenic side effects, though in the future i will be taking arimidex , actually for my last 6 weeks of my cycle I am switching to arimidex.

If you are really worried about inhibiting gains, take novaldex for a few days and get some arimidex asap, and run that throughout your cycle.

mlb47 is offline New Member
    i don't really have any soreness the just feel kind of wierd and i'm not sure if i have a lump or anything like that,will a lump be very obvious. And is the pain and itching going to be be obvious also or will it be very slight? because i don't have access to armidex and i do not wan't to take nolvadex unless it is definately necessary. I'm just really worried about this, i had a nightmare last night that i squeezed me nipple and it was oozing out puss.

vix
    vix is offline New Member
    i´m doing 500mg sus/w and 20mg d-bol/day, im on day 13 now, and 2 days ago my breasts started to feel strange, kind of sore, but in a very strange way, nothing I just imagine though. decided yesterday to start the nolva, did 30mg yesterday, and 30mg today, gonna continue for a while and see what happens. my chest has always been a bit fat, so I guess I´m sort of prone to gyno in that area. this is my 1st cycle so I´ts very f*uckin scary when you don´t know what´s really going on.

Thread Information