Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member

Disenchanted with this Board!

For those of you who are used to my fairly frequent posts, you may wonder where I have been for the last few weeks. Well the truth is I'm getting more and more disenchanted with this board!

Aside from the excellent No Flame policy, which works really well I'm glad to say, this place is getting more and more like the other boards every time I come here!

What am I talking about?

The attitude towards people who are about to take their first cycle! I have seen Vets and Senior members with posts in the thousands, who are still recommending 500mg+ of test on a first cycle, and in some cases to someone who has posted a cycle but not their age, stats, diet and training habits.

I know that this has all been said before. I know that people keep harping on about it, but its really starting to bug me now. No matter how often people talk about this, no matter how often we all agree on the subject, NOTHING seems to change!

Those of us with some experience in this game have a responsibility to the newcomers to show them the right way to do things. Anyone who thinks that 500mg of test is good for a First time user on their FIRST cycle really has no right handing out information!

Its all well and good to sit back and say “Well that’s what I did” – So what! More fool you! If taking 500mg of test worked as well as everyone likes to claim it does why are we not all walking about looking like Ron Coleman?

The most frightening aspect of this, is that this same OTT advice is being handed out to people who have not supplied their details at all. They post what seems to be a fairly light, sensibly dosed cycle, and everyone instantly jumps up and screams “That’s not enough Test” or “That’s not enough Deca ” – This is all crap! There is NOTHING wrong with doing 200mg of deca per week!! Its all dependent on your experience, body weight etc.

Surely we should at least ask about bodyweight and age before we recommend using 500mg per week!! Maybe this is a 110lb 17 year old on his first cycle who has been training for a month! And WE (Collective to the board here) just advised him to run home and do 500mg of test AND stack it with Deca and Dbol !! Jeesh! What’s wrong with THAT picture!

Everyone bemoans the attitude taken by the various authorities in countries where AS are illegal. Is it any wonder? All they would have to do is display a half dozen posts from THIS board, one of the best on the net, and they would have won any case they wanted!!

Its time we started to take our responsibility a little more seriously, and until I see a change in this OTT attitude I'm just not going to do much posting. No one person is to blame here, but we should ALL be looking out for posts which are blatantly giving OTT information without considering the other information we require before we give advice.

Newbies Take Note:
    The Number of Posts a User has is NOT an indication of Experience!
    The User Status is NOT and indication of Experience!
    Double and Triple check ANY information you are given with at least 3 other people!
    Supply ALL your stats when you ask a Question!

Sorry to have ranted, but I needed to get that off my chest.

Billmister is offline Member
    hey man good call. I see where you are comming from, and i'm not going to lie i think in one case i did suggested to take 500mg of sus to someone who gave no age or discription. But then after like 4 people told him the same thing one member replied with that is to much for a first cycle. which he was right. I will take that in mind and thank you for your concern of other members and takin action. Thanks

nymattyk is offline Member
    just because YOU dont like to recommend more than 200mg of any steroid DOES NOT mean that it is good advice. in every post i have seen from you, you say to stay at 200mg or 250 depending on the AS. now this is fine and dandy but when someone else comes on and says as you like to put it: "well thats what i did" and tells their personal experience then who are you to argue with that? all im saying is that i think you need to relax a little, you have some valid points about age and experience, etc but when it comes to dosage i think people should be able to tell their experience and make a suggestion accordingly. i know i have and will continue to do so

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    what i suggest to people who see something wrong is instead of complaining lead by example and put something back in, you can show everyone the way to do it complaining only adds negative energy and people dont respond to it well. I try my best but in no means perfect or mr experience I fuck up its human nature I take this message quite personally as I am a mod and have been here the longest by no means does that state i mean the most experienced and I never really go round saying that either. For this shit to work we need all the people who read this lead by example thats how the no flaming policy works I know I am guilty of that too at times but I try my best to just point people in the right direction between my other lives and my job and my free time and my social life if I have still got one. I am not agreeing or dissagreeing I respect your opinion and thanks for your post, but to me personal experience is what people here want to know about it is not a medical association and there is no right and wrong answers u just got to learn for yourself

peace

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up

nice post kaz.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    I see where you're going here bro. Every now and then it's good that we challenge our beliefs. Honestly though, I respectfully disagree with you on this issue. People who come here aren't looking for a first cycle that will give them pretty good gains, they're looking for something to drastically change their appearance (generally). If they're not, they can adapt our advice to their personal goals. I'd rather see someone grow a little more than they wanted to (easily curable) than be frustrated with their insufficent gains.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    if you are to young to handle 400mgs of t200 per week, then you are to young to be doing steroids at all. 200mgs of test per week, in my experiance, is pointless. you will get gains, but they will be minimal. 400 is a base. and as far as 500mgs of sust per week, anyone who knows the makeup of sust, and the half life of the esters used in it, knows that 500mgs of sust per week does not equate out to the same 500mgs of enanthate or cyp, or even prop if done everyday. your opinion( and it is an opinion, just like my take on things is an opinion, albeit, an educated opinion) is not the only one that counts here. i give out advice based on real life usage, mine, and the people i have helped. my physique speaks for itself...i know what i am talking about, as do many people here.

so if you want to be pissed and run off pouting because everyones opinion doesnt match up to yours, then i guess that is what you need to do.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    What else can we go by besides personal experiences? It's not like we can look in a book that tells humans what stacks work for a first timer. Anabolic /Androgenic Steroids are made to fight muscle wasting diseases, and for those who are chronically underweight. There doses, and our doses will differ, period. I like what you are trying to do, and it is a great idea. . .but how do you know that 200mg of deca will work for someone? You don't. All we can do say what we have experienced with our own cycles, and let them go off that. We are not holding a gun to their head telling them to stick a needle full of oil in their ass. If they wanna do it right, then they will listen to what we have to say, and decide from there whether they feel they need that much or not. Searching past posts and try to come to a concensus , is the only way to do it.

I mean , if you don't like the direction this board is going. Well. . .you know what you need to do. Nuff said.

Have a great one.
    Last edited by PaPaPumP; 06-11-2002 at 01:57 AM.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    Seems like almost everyone took this the wrong way!

Okay - Im not going to argue my point, if you cant see it then you cant see it!

Shame really.

_Wiliam_WaLLace is offline Junior Member
    I have been on many boards, and I really like this one above many others. The members are helpful, and the response to questions is educated.

500 mg of test is a lot, but after doing research for a long time, I think it is a fair amount even for a begginer. If you are going to supress natural test levels, then you should make the supression worthwhile, it is just my opinion but 500 mg of test is not disproportionate.

But your real point is the atmosphere of the board, and in all honesty i think the atmosphere of the board has been excellent, but I am still new here, maybe I will change my mind like I did with bb.com.

hammerhead is offline Member
    He has made a good point here. There are many occurences on this board where dosage recommendations are made with no stats given and that is something we all should discipline ourselves to avoid. As a policy we all should mandate that junior members supply stats before getting any specific advise including but not limited to dosages.

In the end it is the responsibility of each bb to make sure they're in good health and are not suffering from any dangerous side-effects on a cycle reagrdless of the dosages taken. That's the important point everyone needs to understand. 500mg/wk versus 250mg/wk is not the real threat. High blood pressure or ailing kidneys etc. are about what people need to be most concerned. This board cannot be your mommy and keep you from fucking up yourself but we do owe it to those who trust our advice to at least get some stats before recommending anything at all.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by The Original Jason
    what i suggest to people who see something wrong is instead of complaining lead by example and put something back in, you can show everyone the way to do it complaining only adds negative energy and people dont respond to it well. I try my best but in no means perfect or mr experience I fuck up its human nature I take this message quite personally as I am a mod and have been here the longest by no means does that state i mean the most experienced and I never really go round saying that either. For this shit to work we need all the people who read this lead by example thats how the no flaming policy works I know I am guilty of that too at times but I try my best to just point people in the right direction between my other lives and my job and my free time and my social life if I have still got one. I am not agreeing or dissagreeing I respect your opinion and thanks for your post, but to me personal experience is what people here want to know about it is not a medical association and there is no right and wrong answers u just got to learn for yourself

peace
    nice post!! and btw, unlike many! i know why they call you the original jason, I was on the old board just unlisted.

everyone will recommand certain things, that way you'll get different opinions. If the guy actualy is 120 pounds at 6 feet and no training experience hopefully he'll read this board enough to realise not to gear up yet.
    Last edited by Iron horse; 06-11-2002 at 06:51 AM.

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    Last time I checked the majority of things expressed on this board are opinions. No advice is etched in stone and since this is the internet anybody can claim to know anything and everything about a certain subject. I agree that some of the best advice comes from past personal experiences which are much more valid than hearsay.

Opinions, that's all everything is. Some people like Fords, some like Chevy's, it's all up to the person to decide what's best for them. If they're not responsible enough to do that then I won't lose any sleep over them fucking up their bodies.

thegame01 is offline Member
    Hey Kaz ,you are one hell of a man bro > you care about the people's health #1, thats pretty cool .
    I dont think everyone should get excited ,it's just someone's opinion and a little critiszm. hey i have took my share of critism on this board and have realized alote of it was deserving.
    I think everone's opinion's great and i am old and mature enough to take peoples opinions for what their worth .If someone tells me i should be doing 750mgs /wk of test which has happenned as a first timer, well iknow better .
    But alote of kids that are willing to do anything to grow at whatever cost will(or may) hurt themselves listening to some hardcore users.
    I have had a hard time getting answers to questions like "is this cycle going to work" because people keep bumping up my doses ,big time.

I rewspect that if thats what i really need then that's cool but i asked a pro bodybuilder about my physique one time and he said i would gain about 25 lbs on 200 mg/wk of test(cyp) as a first timer (based on my training ,experience,eating etc).

I posted just the other day that if i grew much more then about 15lbs in a 8 or 10 week cycle my familly would disown me as they would know and consider me a JUNKIE.
    I always love to get tons of replies and respect everyone's opinion but at the same time i do respect and understand fully Kaz's opinion on this matter as well .

BK you say that if the guy is too young to do do 400 mg then he's too young to take AS .But that's Kaz's whole point ,sometimes we dont even know the stats and people are posting suggestions of 400+ mg /wk of AS.

I think all Kaz is saying is lets start by knowing the stats , of the person and knowing what this person's goals are before we suggest any dosages ,Thats all

Flame away dudes lol. Peace brothers

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    there was a controversy as to why no positive results where shown in lab test when 200mg of test was given to the subjects each week. Then this was solved. It is b/c 200mg per week doens't do shit. An idependant study was conducted that showed that atleast 400mg/wk needs to be administered to obtain positive results in front of the mirror as well as on paper. peace. you show me a good reason to take 200mg/wk and ill do it,until then, i have seen my studies. later

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Uh, vagina anyone?

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    show me a post where 500 mg of test was suggested to someone who did not give stats,i have never seen it.

jbrand is offline Member
    Originally posted by Nathan
    Uh, vagina anyone?
    Vagina indeed.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    like i said before if u see something negative u dont like put something positive in, stop waisting time complaining and giving opinions just fix the problem its the quickest and most effective solution

peace

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    I have always respected your opinions kaz, because they seem educated and sincere. I am EXTREMELY happy for you that 200mg test/wk and 200mg deca /wk continue to give you results. I know, from being on here a while, that you enjoy getting 7-8 solid pounds off of each of your cycles and that you are in no big hurry. Props to you bro!

Personally, I don't want to be jabbing myself in the ass the next 10 years! I won't, as a matter of fact. I am doing my first real cycle, 400mgs test en and 300mg deca per week. I am glad that I did such a LOW first time dosage, yes I said low, because that is what it is! BUT, knowing what I know now, I wish I had done higher dosages. Since I did not do higher dosages, I will have to add 1 more cycle to my list of cycles to get to where I want to be-and let me remind you, I don't like jabbing myself in the ass anymore than what is absolutely necessary.

So respectfully, keep in mind what other people's goals might be, both long and short term. They might not want to do low dosages for the next 10 years.

Overall, and I challenge anyone to prove me wrong, I think the members on this board really advise on too little of dosages overall. But again, this is just my opinion. We know what can be said about opinions.

peace,

ttgb

Originally posted by st82hellnbak
    there was a controversy as to why no positive results where shown in lab test when 200mg of test was given to the subjects each week. Then this was solved. It is b/c 200mg per week doens't do shit. An idependant study was conducted that showed that atleast 400mg/wk needs to be administered to obtain positive results in front of the mirror as well as on paper. peace. you show me a good reason to take 200mg/wk and ill do it,until then, i have seen my studies. later
    ~please post your sources.

If you are going to supress natural test levels, then you should make the supression worthwhile, it is just my opinion but 500 mg of test is not disproportionate.

~the average person produces around 40-70mg of natural Test a week. Suppressing your natural test level and supplementing with 500 a week is (7 to 12.5) X more than you were producing naturally- if you don't think that is disproportionate than what do you consider is?

superbeast is offline Member
    Where are these studies? I didn't realize that so many controlled studies were done with steroids . Kinda like you don't see studies of what different dosages of Heroin does to you.

Some people react very well to mild dosages like 200mg test and 200 mg deca . I agree with Kaz, at least take it easy the first time. You can always add more next cycle.

If you think you are going to just take one big cycle and accomplish all your goals and maintain all your gains, you aren't ready for AS!

torchr is offline Junior Member
    Excellent post Kaz, I took your advice since I was going to start my first cycle. Everyone told me 250 mg of sust and 200 mg of deca wasn't enought, you said it is enough. I took your advice and decided to keep my doses as is and not to increase them at all. What's the hurry? I want to make sure my body responds without any problems before I decide to increase my dosages. I mean crap, just taking 250 mg of sust and 200 mg of deca is way more than any supplement can do for me. So thanks so much for the post. Well said.

torchr is offline Junior Member
    And by the Way, my mild cycle has already increased my size by 5 lbs and my bench press is rapidly increasing.

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool A few brief comments . . .

I happen to agree with kaz. No big whoop, and I do understand why some were offended. But, while we have a no-flaming policy at A.R., everyone is entitled to vent occasionally. Tastefully, of course.

But the bottom line is simple: I'm right, and the rest of you are wrong. In fact, I am the only one on this board who is accurate 100% of the time. So get over it.*

One serious issue: You should take with a grain of salt any statement that abstractly refers to an "independent study" without citing the specific study and its source. "Independent" studies are the kind that are often sponsored by manufacturers, advertisers, or someone with a product to push (a word I choose carefully). Ditto the phrase "scientific study," which is generic and means nothing. Reliable studies are generally double-blind placebo studies; they include their research methodology, sampling, and other statistical data that backs up how the study was done, along with the research question to be answered in the first place.

You want an "independent study?" I'll give you a famous one that was spoofed by Playboy magazine back in the 1960's: Four out of five doctors prefer Camels. The other one prefers women. (Ba-da-bum!)

Final comment: In addition to considering a person's stats when recommending a cycle, their goals and objectives must also be considered. I laugh every time someone writes that they are doing AS for medical reasons and someone suggests they do additional AS which are totally irrelevant. It shows that [i]way[i] too many people are writing from their own preconceived notions and not even reading the original question in context.

But that's not as bad as the putz who suggested that everyone shoot 3,000 mg. of test per week . . .

* Yes, that entire paragraph was satirical. If you took me too seriously, then you're taking yourself too seriously.

Anabolik is offline Associate Member
    Kaz,
    You said almost everyone took you the wrong way, perhaps you should explain your position better.
    As far as advice over dosages goes, no one really knows what the optimal dosage is. Theoretically, most will agree I hope, that an optimal dose is such that the resultant marginal benefits are equal to marginal untoward effects. So that if you took a mg more you'd be getting a higher increase in side-effects than in benefits. Everyone agree?
    Of course some people may have very specific goals like to put on as much mass as possible regardless of any health risks. Then in that case we just have to look for the dose beyond which the benefical effect (ie putting on mass) begins to diminsh.
    Unfortunately, there is no way to express these doses in numbers. One can only speculate and talk from anecdotal evidence.
    Kaz, you will probably agree, that 500mg of test a week will give you more in terms of gains than 250mg of test or 200mg of test, say twice as much gain in mass for instance. Therefore the question is whether it will also give you twice as much in terms of sides. Now although I have no way of proving it I dont think that the relationship is such. In fact you are equally shutting down your HPTA on 200mg and 500mg if run for more than 2-3 weeks. You are still likely to experience gyno if you are prone to it. Some sensitive individuals even get gyno from prohormones. You are also equally likely to get acne if you are prone to it or lose some hair.
    Now if you are taking the time and making the effort to start a cycle and are willing to suffer some potential sides, do you really want to gain less than you realistically could and still be prone to suffer from sides? Or do you want to get as much as possible out of your cycle, within reason of course, and even if you do suffer so that it would be worthwile?
    I think most would opt for the second option.
    Of course the best thing to do is to juice under medical supervision. And this is something you should really be telling people to do. Because only a professional endo can tell you how your body is responding to AAS and whether it is safe to take 500mg or 1000mg or whatever. Although with your super-safe and minimalist attitude you should rather be encouraging people not to take steroids at all. Then they wont suffer any sides whatsoever.
    Last edited by Anabolik; 06-11-2002 at 12:40 PM.

Darkknight442 is offline Associate Member
    First off In Kaz's defense I'll say that the 500 mg of test was only an example lol i think. he didn't mean it literally Jiust tryint to give an idea of what he was trying to convey. 2nd, Just like Vegas Kid said. For any ass that deosn't read through AR a little ( like the new members post) and all befor posting and asking quesitons is a moron. I am sorry but i beilve the youngest memeber i have seen on here is 15. And last time i checked Kids could read at 15. And befor posting and getting replies they should read where it says, everyones posts are strictly opinions, nothing else. I mean none of us are babaysitter, We are here to help one an another. If I post a freakn thread saying what should i take to bulk up, and someone rplies with (ex) 500 mgs of test. Thats fine and freakn dandy, You won't see me running to a supplier to go buy 500 mg of test. Youw ait it out see what others say. then maybe send a quick PM to a mod to see what they say. i mean i can understand ur dilema Kaz but ifyour dumb enogh to just take what a couple of people say then you should not be on AR. I mean i don't give a rats ass if i had 50 replies ot my thread saying 500 mgs of test Still conact a mod or two then go from there. Cause i am hoping that everyone on here and who joins here knows the serioiusness of AS. I mean they are wonderful, but EVERYOINE here has to aadmit that if taken the wrong way or too much or with out any kind of research you could f*&k yourself up reallly bad. And i think people know that cause in all my searching i have never seen a thread the likes of YOU F*%KING A$$HOLES YOU GAVE ME THE WRONG ADVICE!!!

again thats just my opnion.

and eveyone come now can't we all just get along??

Wink

I love Brooke Burke.

hahahah thanks solid. I Love her too. She will be mine oh yes she will be mine.

GOod lord in heaven

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Darkknight442
    hahahah thanks solid. I Love her too. She will be mine oh yes she will be mine.

GOod lord in heaven
    Isn't she married and has a kid?

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    well put Kaz...

soo what anthan... Once she sees me she will drop both.. hahhaha jk.... I don't care we are menat to be together

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    Originally posted by Nathan

Isn't she married and has a kid?
    and vagina.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    What else can we go by besides personal experiences? It's not like we can look in a book that tells humans what stacks work for a first timer.
    Amen, PaPa.

I'm sorry you feel that way Kaz, but if this board appealed to everyone we'd have 6 billion members.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    From the mixed bag of reactions here I can see that many of you simply did not get my point. Indeed it was TNT who made me realise that I had missed part of my point out entirely! Perhaps its just me, I'm not a great writer I don’t think, so just for the record I will try again.

My problem, as many of you see it, is with the haphazard dishing out of doses when we don’t know who we are talking to or why. I used 500mg as an example only (Thanks Darkknight442)

TNT actually reminded me of the part I missed out entirely, and that is the GOALS of the person we are talking to. Its fine for BigKev to take the doses he does, he competes and I have the utmost respect for him, not only his knowledge and his physique (Which is an inspiration to us all) but also for having the balls to get on the stage in the first place. Thing is that I'm not into competing, and therefore there is not such an emphasis, for me at least, to get big quick, by taking such large doses. Although I don’t like sticking myself for 12 weeks at a time (Or whatever) I would rather take the slower, and (I think) safer route.

We are dishing out doses and cycles to people we don’t know. We don’t know their age, weight etc, and we don’t know what they are expecting to gain from their cycle, or why they are doing it.

Yes I KNOW they want to get big. I want to get big, but not in the same way as Kev does (For example). Its all relative and we need to understand each persons outlook on things before we start telling them how much of what to take (If anything in fact)

Someone mentioned that they had seen kids of 15 on this board. Well although kids that age can read, many of them wont! They will look at Ron Coleman and say “I wanna be that big” and they will quite happily start sticking pins in their ass with no regard for consequences. THAT is what I was saying we should be looking out for (And not just from kids either!). By asking some simple questions we can get some idea of the person who we are talking to, and adjust our comments accordingly.

I know this wont work with everyone. Some 15 years old (For example) will read this board and simply refuse to see the bits they don’t like, and will put forward some very informed ideas for us to play with. There is nothing we can do about that.

My reason behind this post is to try to ensure the health and safety of others (Probably but not always kids) who may be coming on this board looking for advice. We should at least be aware of who we are passing our experience on to before we start dishing up cycles.

Sorry if you misunderstood me in the first place. I had no intention of aiming this at any one person or group of people, I just feel that because there are no hard and fast rules about doses, and because pretty much everything comes from the experience of others, we should be a little more careful who we pass our own experiences onto.

I'm not sure Iv made my point any clearer here – I hope so. It wasn’t my intention to get in anyone’s face over this. It just happens that I care about the safety of others (Especially kids) and I have no intention of running off pouting or leaving the board because of its direction (Which in general is dam good). Id just like to see a little more forethought and a little less typing as soon as someone asks “Is this a good first cycle?”

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Kaz, I got your point in the first post! I think mentioning the dosage issue muddies the water on the original issue: understand where the person is coming from before you start to offeradvice.

I agree that it is imperative to KNOW as much about the person you are giving advice to as possible. Without knowing the basics: age, weight, height, BF%, training experience and goals, concerns and limitations, it is IMPOSSIBLE give them accurate answers to questions they are asking about themselves as INDIVIDUALS.

show me a post where 500 mg of test was suggested to someone who did not give stats,i have never seen it.
    I see it posts all the time that give advice without getting a full background on people's stats. No I don't have an example, I did not do a search for them. I have seen it happen a lot less lately--but that is mainly due to a post Kaz made a few weeks ago that encouraged people to put forth more effort in being thorough about asking for people's stats & goals.

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Hey Kaz, Thanks Bro, you were one of the few who pm'd me back when I didn't feel like asking a stupid question in the public board. I gave my stats out on the board and said I wanted to go easy and some of the doses that were suggested were to high for a newbie. I'd rather go light the first time and then come back the second cycle knowing what does and doesn't work for me. Besides, everyones body will respond different to different gear. I did sus.250 alone for my very first cycle 5 years ago and loved the results. I believe if you start with a high dose your just going to need that much more for your next cycle. I sure would rather be safe and not get the gains the fist time , then do a massive cycle the first and get all f%#@*d up !!! Thanks Bro, I respect your opinion

Yeah Kazz i think that was alot better. lol See what happns wehn people come down and rewrite stuff. Now how can anyone argue with that. Lets just all try and look out for that more. if someone is asking for help on a cycle. lets at least ask the old stats and at least an idea of what he wants to look like. Or at least be more careful the way some posts are umm posted?

I dunno if this is Possible but when joining ar can people just come to a page which has in big letters one sentence

THE MEMEBRS OF THIS BOARD ARE IN NO WAY EXPERTS ON ANABOLIC STERIODS THEREFORE EACH OPINION SHOULD BE TREATED AS SUCH.!!!

is there anyway that one sentence can be read by everyoine who joins. like mandatory?????

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    I see what your saying, but my point remains the same: The only thing given here is advice and opinions which differ by the thousands.

If you don't do research and form your own opinion and your cycle is based purely on what others tell you, then it's YOUR fuck up and not ours!

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    I can't disagree with your second post in anyway Kaz! It's all good.

I still think individuals will have some discrepencies in what proper first dosages will/should be for different people. But like you and many above you said, all we can do is relay our own experiences and our own theories and practices - it's that simple. No one truly knows what the best cycle or dosages for someone is, even after getting to know all of their stats. Even a doctor would need to do some lab tests to truly recommend something half way accurate. But I do agree the more we find out about the person asking for advice, the better the advice will be. Good post bro.

peace,

ttgb

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information