diezeltoy is offline New Member

Question how can i tell if PARABOLAN is real???

im gettin parabolan in a bit...and i heard there are alot of fakes out ther...i dont wanna get fucked with this....can u guys tell me any signs to watch out for ....to tell if the bottle is real or not...like bottle color, label colors,...words on it,,,or the company names...

thank you for you responses

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    i dont know specifics, but i do know that parabolin hasnt been made in years. if there is any real parabolin out there, it is very few and very far between, and would cost you an arm and a leg. dont let someone tell you that fina is parabolin(because of the tren , people get them confused, or, just tell others that its para so that they will buy it.)

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by bigkev
    i dont know specifics, but i do know that parabolin hasnt been made in years. if there is any real parabolin out there, it is very few and very far between, and would cost you an arm and a leg. dont let someone tell you that fina is parabolin(because of the tren, people get them confused, or, just tell others that its para so that they will buy it.)
    I guess the old Negma para had a very stong smell to it...

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    If i was made before 1996 it might be real, think is was around then production was stoped. Otherwise probably tren labeled as para.

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    no joke here's how you can tell: If the amp has expired (the newest batches expired beginning of 2002) then its real.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    yea i highly doubt u find real parabolan thats in date..i dont think there is any...

johnny j is offline New Member
    REAL PARABOLAN IS STILL MADE IN FRANCE BY NEGMA. But in very small quantities, a known steroide guru said in 2000, that around 90% of Para is fake. In France, you may come over it sometimes, but to a very expencive price.

so....FORGET IT.

Douglas Quade is offline Junior Member
    Here's a few pics of real para. And yes, they do cost and arm and a leg (20 an amp to be exact)

dq
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails how can i tell if PARABOLAN is real???-parabolan.jpg  

John Hubbard is offline Associate Member
    I'm not too sure of that pic of Parabolan . The original Negma product came one amp per box and the plastic tray suppose to be clear not white. And like Ironfist said the real stuff was suppose to have a strong , distinct odor.

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    once and for all lets settle this... the Chex ester is NO LONGER IN PRODUCTION ANY PLACE ON PLANET EARTH PERIOD END OF DEBATE NO ESTER NO TREN CHEX... sorry to shit on your party

Thread Information