lee05 is offline New Member

running sustanon 250 alone

i'd like to know what you guys think if i take sust 250 per week for one cycle . will i see any good gains in this. and what stage you guys think to start on the clomid ..... and should nolvadex play an important role?
    considering this as my 1st cycle ....... and the only as i can get my hand on is sust 250.
    \

would you guys think that doubling the dose make a huge difference in gain and the same side effects?

thanks

Billmister is offline Member
    well first off what is your stats? that might help.. meaning your age. weight, hight. and training experience. 250mg a week is not bad at all for a first cycle. not bad at all. yes you will see gains.. but don't think you will gain 20-25lb. but you will gain weight. deca would not be a bad idea neither but you said you only can get sus... hum.... well that is my opion you should give your stats... anyone else have comments on this?

my stats

23 yrs old

167 cm, 70 kg, maintaining at about 12% bf

been trainning naturally 4 almost 2 yrs now.

ive seen lots of gain in building naturally, but i feel the need to start on as to see better result. and as i mentioned before, sust 250 is the only as i can get my hand on.

Billmister is offline Member
    OK WELL NOW KNOWING YOUR STATS I CAN GIVE YOU MY OPINION. OF COURSE THIS IS MY OPINION. SINCE YOU'VE BEEN WORKING OUT FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS YOU SHOULD OF GOT THE HANG OF LIFTING ALREADY. SO IF YOU ARE ONLY GOING TO TAKE SUS I WOULD RECOMEND 500MG A WEEK. THAT WILL MAKE GOOD USE OF THE TEST PROP. BECAUSE IT ONLY LASTS LIKE 4 DAYS IN YOUR BODY. YOU WILL HAVE TO DIVIDE IT INTO 2 SHOTS A WEEK MONDAY AND THURSDAY. YOU SHOULD GO MAYBE 8-10 WEEKS. NOW IF YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE 500MG A WEEK NOLVADEX WOULD BE A THING TO CONSIDER. IT'S BETTER TO HAVE IT AND TAKE IT, THAN NEED IT AND NOT HAVE IT. NOW SINCE THIS IS YOUR FIRST CYCLE 250MG WOULD NOT BE BAD AT ALL FOR YOU. TO GET USED TO HOW THINGS GO WITH AS. AS OF TAKING THE SHOT, (DONT' FORGET TO ASPIRE) <--MEANING PULLING THE SYRING WHILE IT'S IN YOUR MUSCLE TO SEE IF AIR GOES IN THE SYRING. 250MG YOU WILL SEE GOOD GAINS I WOULDN'T SAY 20-25LB BUT DEASANT GAINS. YOU WILL NOT FEEL THE EFFECT UNTILL 3-4 WEEKS AFTER YOUR FIST SHOT, SO SINCE THAT'S ALL YOU CAN GET YOU WILL HAVE TO BE PATIEN AND WAIT FOR IT TO KICK IN. ALSO CLOMID IS VERY USFULL AFTER YOU CYCLE. CLOMID SHOULD BE TAKE 3 WEEKS AFTER YOUR LAST SHOT OF SUS, AND IS RAN LIKE THIS

6 TABS OF 50MG FIRST DAY
    2 TABS OF 50MG FOR 10 DAYS
    1 TAB OF 50MG FOR 10 DAYS

AND YOUR GOOD TO GO.

_Wiliam_WaLLace is offline Junior Member
    You could certainly get away with just the sust 250, I prefer test depot to sust, i really do not think sust is as good as people believe it to be. Of course you need novaldex and clomid for your cycle end, or at least novaldex.

I would think about adding 250-400 mg of eq for some really explosive gains, as well as running arimidex and proviron throughout the cycle. But, you will see good gains from just the tes, make sure you have all your post therapy drugs before you start your cycle.

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Hey Bro, I did sus. for my very first cycle ever, and I got great results. Broader shoulders and size with awesome pumps. Now , I wasn't looking to become huge from one cycle or as fast as I could, I was looking for a kick, and that is exactly what I got. I already had a good base to start with, which I think was a huge advantage. Unfortunately I didn't take clomid nor did I have novaldex for precautions at the end of the cycle so I lost everything. IMO, if this is your first cycle and your looking to just take it slow, your making a good choice in gear. This is just my opinion and personal experience. Research, Research,and more Research, and then ask questions before you begin, then research the answers to see if they fit what your looking for. Everyones results are different to specififc gear and doses. Good Luck Bro

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    IMO being its your first cycle, start with 250mg/wk...no need for 500 for the first time, remember as you cycle later in life you have to increase doses or stack with other steroids ...so you want to start low, plus its always best to see how YOUR body reacts before increasing dosages of any AAS =\

solid-d is offline Member
    my first and only cycle was sust 250. I had 15 amps, and took 1 every 5 days. Gained 18lbs and 40lbs on my bench press.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    First cycle...250 is fine. I used 250 of Oraganon Sus my first cycle and gained a keepable 18 pounds. Great gains in strength and size! I did blaot a bit, but it went down naturally and I was satisfied!

thanks for all the answers guys .......
    but i think i'll go along with demented with 250 of sust just to get acquinted with the drugs first.
    i'd also like to know how to take the nolvadex and clomid, meaning what week should i take them and how?

and also guys ...... how do i inject it into my body, where does it hurt less ..... on the delts or on the ass.

thanks guys your posts really helped me?

Thread Information