Billmister is offline Member

Angry Adding Winni To My Cycle!!!!!

OK THIS IS WHAT'S UP.. I'M DOING THIS

WEEKS 1-4 25MG OF DBOL ED
    WEEKS 1-6 500MG OF SUS DIVIDED INTO TWO SHOTS A WEEK
    WEEKS 7-8 250MG OF SUS A WEEK.

CLOMID 3 WEEKS AFTER MY LAST SHOT. AND I HAVE NOLVADEX .

IF I WERE TO ADD WINNI TABS. (50MG A TAB) TO MY CYCLE HOW WOULD I GO ABOUT DOING THIS? AND IS THIS GOOD TO DO? I WANT TO BULK UP. I HAVE GAINED MASS, AND JUST WANT TO TAKE THE WINNI TO GAIN POWER BEFORE I FINISH MY CYCLE AND KEEP MOST OF MY GAINS. IF IT'S OK TO TAKE WINNI WHEN SHOULD I START IT? AND I WILL GET ONLY 100TABS OF 50MG WINNI TABS. DO I NEED MORE? THERE ARE EACH 50MG TABS. PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION PEOPLE.

PS.. I KNOW, I KNOW, WHY 250MG WEEK 7-8 AND NOT 500 ALL THE WAY, HEY I READ SOMEWHERE THAT LOWERING THE DOSAGE OF SUS LAST 2 WEEKS WILL MAKE IT EASIER TO GET MY NATURAL TEST FLOWING AGAING WITH THE CLOMID. AND ALSO I ONLY HAVE 14 AMPS WELL PLEASE RESPOND. THANKS

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Start winny week 6 and run it through week 11. sust usually takes 14-21 days to clear the system, and you can use fast acting anabolics, such as winny so you are not "waisting those three weeks". Not so much wasting, you know what I'm saying. Are they Mr. Freely's?:china:

papapump first off let me thank you for your fast responce.. your help really helped me. I will do that start the winni on week 6 and run it thru week 11. now once more question. Do i take one 50mg tab a day ED? or cut it in half for 25mg? and take two a day? also will taking the winni mess up with me having to use the clomid 3 weeks later or does it not matter? i could take winni and still use the clomid 3 weeks later. also what should i expect? aside from power? again thanks papapump

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    You can expect veins, muscle, and sore joints. The first two are great, the latter...not so much. Take 1500mg of Glucosomine while running winny to alleviate joint pain. Winny is in and out of your system fast. Start clomid 2-3 days after last dose of winny. Split into two, maybe three doses a day. I know they are small, but it's not that hard.

Good luck and keep growing.

OK PAPA I JUST GOT BACK FROM WRITTING DOWN HOW TO DO IT. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINKG

WEEK 6-11 1 TAB OF 50MG ED.

SO TOTAL I WOULD NEED 42 TABS. NOW I WILL CUT THEM IN HALF. WOULD YOU SAY ONE IN THE MORNING UPPON WAKING UP AND ONE BEFORE MY WORKOUT LIKE 35MINUTES BEFORE IS GOOD. I WROTE DOWN THAT GLUCOSAMINE THANKS FOR THAT. SORRY TO BOTHER YOU MAN... IT'S JUST THAT I'M WRITTING THIS DOWN SO THAT I CAN DO THIS... THANKS

Thread Information