pmd
    pmd is offline New Member

Smile Can somebody assist?

I originally ordered certain AAS for a cutting cycle which I researched for some time which was as folows

wk 1-10 equipose 600mg

wk 1-10 prop test 200mg eod

wk 6-12 winny 50mg ed

wk 13-16 clomid

arimidex and novladex

What I have received due to certain preventions is 1 vial of Boldenone Undecylenate , 1 Vial of Trenbolone Acetate and 18 vial of Testex.

I have been informed by my contact that there are too many fakes of Eq and instead they have given me the Tren and the Bold. My question is twofold. How do I discharge the tren and the Bold when it is all in one vial,do I tape the tops down after use and how do I use the Testex as it comes in these little glass ampoules ,how do I get this substance into a syringe? And lastly what dosages of the tren and bld ,do I use and how frequently?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Well boldenone undeclynate is EQ so you dosage would be similiar to your original plan (600mg/week) . Tren should be taken at 76mg/eod or 76mg/day but run it for only 6 weeks as it can be hard on the kidneys. I'm not familiar with testex...what is the strength?

As far as the amps go, score the neck, place a pen top over the top and pop it off. Insert your pin and draw the fluid up into the syringe. As far as your vials, I'mnot sure I understand your question. Do the vials have rubber stoppers?

hammerhead is offline Member
    "do I tape the tops down after use and how do I use the Testex as it comes in these little glass ampoules ,how do I get this substance into a syringe? "

What do you mean by tape the tops down? Your gear should be in a vial that has a rubber covering on the top. Hold it upside down stick the syringe into it inject an amount of air equal to the amount of fluids you then withdraw. Break the neck off the glass vials and stick the syringe into it and suck it up. Be careful not to dull the needle-point on the glass bottom of the vial. If you ever decide to store unused juice for a later time, say from a vial that cannot be resealed, store it in a sterile syring in the refrigerator. Do not leave vials of unused gear sitting around with a top taped to them.

Boldenone undecyclenate is Equipoise . You already know the dosage you want on that. Look up these things on AR in the drug profiles and look at the example cycles and put together what you think a good cycle ought to be and post it.

pmd
    Thanks guys for your educated response, however let me clarify. The two vials of Tren and Bold are large and contain approx 10 shots in each and yes they have rubber stoppers . My problem is how do I re use them for the next shot. Do I store the rest of the juice in a syringe as suggessted or can I leave the vials in the refrigerator for the next shot?My contact informed me that I need to warm the vials in warm water before drawing as the contents as the contents are rather thick.

pmd
    Testex is Testosterone Propionate .

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Test prop @ 200mg/EOD.

Vials are fine at room temp...no need to refridgerate. The vials are sterile inside so after inserting the pin through the top and withdrawing what you need just leave it until next shot...as is. Here's a tip. Before inserting the needle, draw an amount of air equal to however much gear you need (ex. 1cc) and push air inside of vial. This will create pressure inside the vial making it easier to withdraw the fluid.

Yes, oils are thick and they take a long time to withdraw. My advice would be to buy some 18G pins for withdrawing, then switch back to 23g or 25g (whatever you have) for injecting.

Thread Information