Thread: anavar

Tom
    Tom is offline Associate Member

anavar

Ok for my second cycle I was thinking of running dbol and t-200 but People broght up the topic of water retention so I was thinking of running 20mg of anavar for the first four weeks chinaman has it cheap and the money id spend on the extra arimidex brings the price diffrence very close

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Tom, Anavar is great for strength and Bruce Lees anavar works very well, but it does not do the same thing as arimidex . It will not combat bloating and it will not eliminate estrogen. If you're running test you will still need arimidex or nolvadex .

Kingnut is offline Junior Member
    Depends how many mg's you are running the test at... If it is under 500 and you don't have a predisposition to gyno (refer to your previous cycle experience), then test/var should not cause much estrogenic problems. However if the test is run @ 500mg per week or higher then get some nol and/or arimidex . Plus up the Var dosage to 40mg unless it is Oxandrin (U.S. product)

Tom
    Tom is offline Associate Member
    I know that anavar isnt an anti e. What I meant was that I wanted to run the anavar instead of the dbol and that I would only have to run the arimidex from week four on. I figured that the money I would have spent on the arimidex to run with the dbol is around the same price of running var. How will runnig anavar instead of dbol change this is what I wanted to know and also do you think 20mg of var is enough?

Thread Information