novice1 is offline Junior Member

Question Injection Pain!!!!!help!!!!

i started my first cycle ever and poked myself for the first time last friday. i went to spotinjections.com and some other places and read everything to do it right. i was so nervous that i was shakeing the needle the whole time it was in my ass. it hurt all day sat and sun. not bad but it was sore like i had been doing squats or something. monday the soreness was gone. i just did my second injection this morning and i can already tell i am going to be a little sore again. i did a lot better this time though. i was pretty much steady. i am injecting 2cc's of primo depot each time with a 22g 1.5 pin. is this little bit of soreness normal? is it me shakeing that causes it? is it the primo that's makeing me sore or what? thanks

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    It's normal. I have not had too many shots whrer it has not hurt. You'll be okay. Good luck on the cyc!

durbin22 is offline Member
    it's normal. just suck it up.

allabs5150 is offline Associate Member
    HA you think that Primo depot hurts wait till you try some Sost
    Note bustin your balls bro thats pretty much normal....good luck with the cycle

Trevor is offline Associate Member
    This is just a suggestion: You might try a 23gauge or 25gauge needle. It will take a little longer to inject, but pain and bruising will not be as bad. Also don't inject fast....take your time and let it go in slowly 4 or 5 minutes in not uncommon. Otherwise you just create a big ball of oil in your muscle when you inject fast...and this is where some of your sorness comes from. ALWAYS ASPIRATE !!!

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Really try to not shake the needle after you get it in. It's really hard to not do, especailly while aspirating, but think about how much the tip of that needle is moving around inside your muscle fibers each time you shake. Also try warm shower before, exercising area after inject and making sure where your shooting at is VERY relaxed. Good luck bro! The soreness wil get better.

peace,

ttgb

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by allabs5150
    HA you think that Primo depot hurts wait till you try some Sost
    Note bustin your balls bro thats pretty much normal....good luck with the cycle
    HA...you think sost hurts, wait till you try some prop Seriously...do not try Chinaman's prop..you may as well stick the pin in the gas tank of your car pull out a cc of unleaded and inject that!!! That's what it feels like!! Am I right? Nathan? Eye_candy? Big Traps?

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    novice1,

Check out this post on Glute injections (I'll also bump it for you):

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=21360

Good luck

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Pete235

HA...you think sost hurts, wait till you try some prop Seriously...do not try Chinaman's prop..you may as well stick the pin in the gas tank of your car pull out a cc of unleaded and inject that!!! That's what it feels like!! Am I right? Nathan? Eye_candy? Big Traps?
    Mother fuck are you ever right. That shit added about 3 inches to my arm in about 3 days when I shot it in my delt. Too bad it was extreme swelling. Never again.

novice1 is offline Junior Member
    thanks alot for that thread. that sounds alot better. come to think of it i get shots once in a blue moon when i get the flu and i get it in the top of my cheek. almost in my hip. i think thats exactly where your talking about. i will try it on my next shot on friday and let you know how it goes. also i will let everybody know how my first little cycle goes. i'm doing 400mg's a week of primo. thanks again for all the help.

bigblanco is offline New Member
    i always heat it up a bit too. I'll usually microwave a cup of water and then put the gear in the cup while i'm setting up and cleaning up. I also use one of those electronic heat massagers after the shot, it helps a lot.
    And as far as the chinese gear is concerned 1cc chinese sust will give you more pain than 3ccs lab gear. All of his gear has high alchohol content

Bark's is offline New Member
    Just make sure you do it right!!! (injecting) been out of action for the last 3 weeks, i hit the muscle so bad, had to go under the knife, VERY PAINFUL!!
    can anyone give me feedback on Anapolin - dbol cobination, can't take shots till i'm all better.

Thread Information