Thread: super test 350

2deizel is offline Associate Member

super test 350

hey guys whats up. just wondering if any one has any experence with the test 350. thinking about running it on my next cycle.wasint sure.was going to get some sust 250.whey to many sides for break out really bad. summer coming up thks.:

L3on is offline New Member
    Test as test, if you experienced many sides from sustanon you will have them again regardless of ester. Maybe you should try some anti-e during your cycle if you want to do test again to keep estrogen related sides to a minimum.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by L3on
    Test as test, if you experienced many sides from sustanon you will have them again regardless of ester. Maybe you should try some anti-e during your cycle if you want to do test again to keep estrogen related sides to a minimum.
    This is not true. His sides could very well be from unstable plasma levles due to the four esters in sustanon if he wasn't shooting it consistently enough. If he was shooting it 2x/week as I suspect he was, his blood levels would be all over the place. He sounds inexperienced, so I'd advise him to go with a single ester either Enanthate or Cypionate .

L3on is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather
    This is not true. His sides could very well be from unstable plasma levles due to the four esters in sustanon if he wasn't shooting it consistently enough. If he was shooting it 2x/week as I suspect he was, his blood levels would be all over the place. He sounds inexperienced, so I'd advise him to go with a single ester either Enanthate or Cypionate.

Yeah, your right. Totally overlooked this. Ofcourse the sides came from unstable blood levels considering sust have to be injected e3d, minimum. Single ester is a much better choice, I agree.

Thread Information