chief55 is offline New Member

Question Deca200 w/winny. good or bad?

I've started a Deca200 cycle and I want to add winny to cut my gains from the Deca . When should I start the Winny? what Dose? Also, is there a sure shot way to tell if the winstrol is real? Thanks.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    First of all what does your deca200 cycle look like? How many mg's per week? Do you have clomid for post cycle?

BTW......Winstrol will not cut you up!

As far as I know the only way to tell if your winstrol is real is to have complete confidence in your source (and his source, and his source, etc....)

nyteen27 is offline Junior Member
    Pete true Winstrol is hard to find i figured out.

poppapump58 is offline Member
    BTW......Winstrol will not cut you up!
    What!

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by poppapump58
    What!
    If you are already somewhat lean winstrol will help you attain a hard vascular look, but it absolutely does not burn fat! Winstrol does not induce water retention and does not aromitize, which makes it a popular drug for contest prpe. As lean body mass increases, so does meatbolism and hence fat loss, but it has nothing to do with winstrol. The only fat burners I'm aware of are ECA, clen , T3, dnp , and HGH. There are also reports on pgf2h being a fat burner but the jury is still out on this one...just ask Nathan.

demetri is offline Member
    Originally posted by Pete235
    If you are already somewhat lean winstrol will help you attain a hard vascular look, but it absolutely does not burn fat!
    Aha! Someone who finally agrees. I have too many guys at the gym telling me that Winstrol burns fat. I started a cycle of V in the winter and I had one guy come up to me after 4 weeks into it and say "all you need to do is start some V and you'll be shredded". After I told him that I had been on it already he assumed my V was fake.

If you're already lean you'll look awesome on it, but I like V because of the good quality gains and I was super happy with Decca and V this year. I found that I did get strong and lean with both (the diet had more to do with my fat loss than anything).

The first time that I did V I went under the assumption that it helped burn fat and ate a ton. I got a little flabby.

I have noticed though that V causes you to "hold" less water. Makes me cramp up really bad sometimes too.

What have I learned from this? Winstrol ... most AS are not fat burners and you (well at least I can't) eat junk all day and stay lean (I may change my mind if I ever try fina).

Thread Information