Thread: love that EQ!!!

jetskidude is offline New Member

love that EQ!!!

Hey guys! Haven't posted for a while... anyone miss me?.

I'm on week 8 of a EQ/test cyp cycle and I'm looking ripped! Can't believe how cut my arms and abs (finally, a REAL six pack) are looking. Using pretty low dose too; test 300mg EQ 300mg every five days (3cc total in the same pin) and 10mg anavar E.D. -- along with a clean diet -- it's just the thing for shirts-off summertime! My weight dropped from 204# to 195# but the body fat went from 12.8% to about 8%... I really hated seeing those hard earned pounds come off but I'm pretty sure it was mostly fat.

Thought I'd run this cycle for 10 weeks total (clomid at the end) and then lay off the juice for a couple of months. Any suggestions for my NEXT cycle? I'd like to break through this plateau and increase my size and strength.
    Last edited by jetskidude; 06-11-2002 at 03:42 PM.

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    Hell yeah BRO! That is almost the same cycle i may be starting soon, but using Enanthate instead of Cyp (400mg of each per week tho too). You got me all excited to see the results that this may bring!!!!! As for the NEXT cycle....shit man there is a ton of options you have, so maybe some of these "more experienced" guys can help you out. Keep me posted on how your gains are doing when you finish up with clomid! Thanks Bro!

when you finish up with clomid!...

yeah, that's what i'm wondering too. because it's a cutting cycle i didn't really see any muscular gains (well, maybe some) but just dropped the body fat! with a clean diet and good work in the gym i'm hoping i keep the muscle and keep the fat off too!

i'll keep you posted.

FLORIDA GATOR is offline Junior Member
    man you can just up the doses, like 500mgs test "ent" and eq 500mgs and jump start with some dbol , or throw some winny in there

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Awesome job so far bro. Keep it up. almost 5% bf!!!! crazy!

I would say if you want size and strength next go. Go with what gator said, test/eq/dbol at the beginning. good luck

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Been a long time bro. Glad to see everything's going good for ya. You need to come around more often.

BTW test and eq did wonders for me too. I don't think I will ever do a cycle without eq. NEVER!!!!

poppapump58 is offline Member
    What kind of anavar are you using. Are 10mg ed really enough.

thanks for all the great comments!

hi RON -- i'll try to make more frequent visits... LOL.

hey poppapump, i'm using **'s anavar . i like the pump i get while on -- and yes, 10mg E.D. is plenty for me.

BigPete is offline Associate Member
    I am on a test/eq/dbol cycle now. I love EQ! The stuff is really good!!

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by jetskidude
    thanks for all the great comments!

hi RON -- i'll try to make more frequent visits... LOL.

hey poppapump, i'm using **'s anavar. i like the pump i get while on -- and yes, 10mg E.D. is plenty for me.
    wow 10mg a day huh- you know it's funny cause everytime I see your post I feel like your yelling to us from behind that jetski- I don't know why?

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Im getting ready to do the exact same cycle. You got my ass pumped up too! But i will be doing 500mg of test and eq a week for probally 12 weeks. How many weeks are going to be on. Peace

yelling to us from behind that jetski- I don't know why...

hey Iwan2bsolid2. yup that's me. i'm not yelling but i laugh my ass off sometimes when i'm cutting back and forth (out of control). we're going out this weekend!!!

hey titanstigers333. glad to inspire you to go for it. i'm on week 8 right now and i'm going for 10 weeks total -- then clomid and a 2 month break from the juice... already looking forward to my NEXT cycle! LOL.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by FLORIDA GATOR
    man you can just up the doses, like 500mgs test "ent" and eq 500mgs and jump start with some dbol, or throw some winny in there
    I think 600 mg of eq and 600 mg of test a week is fine, well thats what im doing and it works great. Im in 9th week and also have 50 mg winnys in my last 5 weeks of my cycle. I would not run dbol and winny in same cycle, your livers gonna want to jump out and kick your butt.

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    how's your guys appetite on EQ, mine is almost outta hand. Hopefully the Var will help with that next time around.

appetite on EQ

funny thing... i never experienced the increase in appetite that everyone talks about -- guess it's because i'm using a lower dose -- or maybe it just doesn't have that effect on me. but then, i've ALWAYS had to make myself eat. does anyone else's jaw get soar from all the eating? LOL

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Not at all. I have a perfect joke to come back for that, but it isn't board appropriate.

That's funny uo don't get the hunger...I sure as hell do. Oh well, as long as you're lookin good.

a perfect joke ...

i think i'm following your train of thought... reminds me of the time i got a "charlie horse" in my tongue while *eating*

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    GREAT JOB BRO! sounds like you've really been hitting it hard!
    I'm on week 9 of a 400mg wk EQ / 600mg wk TEST CYP stack and I agree this is a really nice combo. my only complaint is I already have a little weight problem and since I started the EQ my girlfriend has nick named me Food World!
    Ripper
    Last edited by ripped4fsu; 06-13-2002 at 08:36 PM.

Thread Information