sickness is offline New Member

No Gains with Test Enth & EQ.. Help!!!

I'm getting pissed daily as I have yet to see any gains strenghtwise, visually or otherwise.. my weight is still hovering aroung 170 13.6% bodyfat 5'8. This is my first AS and I'm doing 400mg of Test Enth (Brovel T-200 200ml) and EQ400mg(TTokyo 200ml) per week split into 2 shots Mon and Thurs..
    Problem is i'm on the 2nd week and I'aint seen shit.. WTF.. I'm even starting to think that maybe my gear is no good.. The EQ has the Ttokyo
    security on it at looks OK.. The T-200 also had the security on it except it had a blue top that said flip off... I'm freaking out right now because I've just got another test (250ml QV Enth) and I'm thinking of upping the test.. Immediate goals are to get to at least rock solid 180+ by fourth of july weekend and looking really hard.. I'm cut right now but I want more mass..
    question is .. should it take this long for both gears to kick in.. I mean I don't feel SHIT. Is it like you don't feel shit for 2-3 weeks and then all of a sudden BAM.. is that it???
    I'm eating like a MoFo.. Sleeping right.. Lifting right.. and hell even fu.k..g right ..SHIT .. sometimes I'm putting down 300g's of fu.k..g protein per day.. low fat and low carbs.. WTF is going on???

marx is offline Member
    If you're only in the second week you gotta wait a little longer. Be patient and give it time to kick in. Also you're weight and strength gains won't be as noticeable on a low carb diet. If you want mass, up the carbs...

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    hey bro,
    the eq wont start to kick in until week 3 or so and the enanthate around week 4. so you got a ways to go before you start to notice any weight or strength gains. this is why a lot of guys kick the cycle off with some dbol , so they can get the strength and weight gain started earlier. since this is your 1st cycle, im glad you decided to go the more patient route.
    no need to up anything...........be patient and give it some time. if you still feel or see nothing AFTER week 5 , then come back and complain, and we'll worry with you, ok?

peace bb79

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    i agree with these guys too! Patience my son......patience....lol. It will be around week 4 or 5 when you begin to see results! When week 4 hits keep us posted so, like bb79 said "we can worry with you"

Good luck!

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    The "flip off" cap on the t200 is legit. I freaked out when I saw that too for the first time. English writing on a Mexican Vial?!?

SUPERDAVE is offline Banned
    patience.....grasshopper

Trevor is offline Associate Member
    I hear alot of guys using D-bol in week 1-4 and also you can throw in Test Prop. The Prop is a fast acting test that will bridge you till the Enth and Eq kick in. I have always heard 3-4 weeks on both of your gears...sp be patient!!! Keep lifting and eating. Good things are in store for you. These are just my thoughts...I am not a Pro or a vet!!

solid-d is offline Member
    Well at least the aggression sure kicked in pretty damn fast, HAHAHA. Dbol is a good way to start. If you can, up the brovel to 600mg a week, cause i heard its a bit underdosed.

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    Yup all true, takes a nice good long while for those slow acting esters to kick in. Im on week 0 of my cycle, and decided to kick start it with DBOL , had a pretty intense leg workout yesterday, cant to see how back and bi's do tommorow

John Hubbard is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by SUPERDAVE
    patience.....grasshopper
    Yes that says it all.

poppapump58 is offline Member
    Have fun trying to afford groceries when the EQ kicks in!

_Wiliam_WaLLace is offline Junior Member
    Takes 5 weeks for EQ to kick in, I did the same cycle, and it took 5 weeks, next time we will both start with d-bol

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    Thus far im loving the Dbol ...but ive noticed some headaches...anyone else get this?

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    I dont get headaches but i get tired as hell when im on dbol .

Thread Information