B_1
    B_1 is offline New Member

Do You Do Steroids???

How many of you have had some fucker ask you this question? I mean it really burns me up to hear this shit.

Yesterday I was at PathMark getting my fish, when the person behind the counter asked "Do you do steroids ? I really wanted to fucking slap this jerk.

Or how about this one, "Yeah If I took steroids I could look like you" Or "If I worked out I could look like you"

I mean that really burns me up on one hand but, on the other It makes me feel good because I know that Im looking good. So, it is like a left handed compliment.

Envy breed's jealousy, Jealousy breeds people saying stupid shit
    Last edited by TNT; 06-12-2002 at 09:02 PM.

thegame01 is offline Member
    "Envy breed's jealousy, Jealousy breeds people saying stupid shit"

you got it bro.But hey like you said you have to take it as a compliment.what about when that question is being asked and you havent even done a cycle yet lol. I have had that comment quite a bit lately and i have never touched it yet ,will be starting a cycle (first one ) very soon.
    Its easy to sit on your fat ass and say those things,she's not even worthy of a slap.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Its easy to sit on your fat ass and say those things,she's not even worthy of a slap.lol:

SUPERDAVE is offline Banned
    Before my first cycle people would always pull that shit with me. It really pissed me off. "If i took all those chemicals, i could lift that much" Bullshit, if you were half dedicated to something other that the calf machine, you could. Just nod and smile.

thegame01 is offline Member
    thats right undercover brother

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    Damn is everyone coming off thier cycles today?? Seems like everyone at every board is extra pissed off today!!!!

John Hubbard is offline Associate Member
    Yeah it's all about jealousy and feeling inadequate. If those people were comfortable with themselves they shouldn't have to ask questions or make comments like that. A lot of people think it's some kind of miracle drug that you just take and sit on the couch , eating cake and ice cream all day and bang you end up looking like Ronnie Coleman.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    The one that cracks me up the most is "Do you workout or something?"

We all need to think of some really good responses. Here's a couple I am going to start using:

"I thought only lazy asses DIDN'T workout" shrug shoulders and walk off.

"You mean YOU don't work out? -- I couldn't tell." and then laugh as you walk off.

"no, I don't workout -- damn you're a stupid sunnabitch!"

Just a few I think I'll start using.

peace,

ttgb

LightSnack is offline New Member
    Do you workout or something?"

Uh.. no.. I just got stung by a shitload of bees in all the right places...
    YOU FAT FUCK!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    Standard answer : Would it make you feel better if I said yes?

IGF-1 is offline Associate Member

hey b1 nice dog

check out my little monster MR.SHAGGY
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Do You Do Steroids???-family-pics-001.jpg  

Tsunami is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Dancer
    Standard answer : Would it make you feel better if I said yes?
    Now that's a good line!

bow wow

ruff
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Do You Do Steroids???-nicepics-012.jpg  

ha ha

Originally posted by LightSnack
    Do you workout or something?"

Uh.. no.. I just got stung by a shitload of bees in all the right places...
    YOU FAT FUCK!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
    thats some funny shit u cracke me up good one bro

alevok Guest
    Yeah I hate that, happens to me all the time. They tell me I'm big because I do steroids (as if I grew over a night). Those fuckers think that they can too grow big if they used them, but they are always fucking skinny cause they do not put enough effort and they are not though enough for this game. One thing they dont know that steroids alone dont create a class a physique. Peace on my brothers!

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    I think when fuckers ask questions like that, we should just beat the hell out of them. Disrespect in my opinion. I was already big when i started off and there like" if i was on steroids i could look like you too". Well go get on them if its that easy! Shake the haters off!
    Peace

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    "If I was on steroids I'd look like you" and "If I was smoking crack I'd look like you!"

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    I don't even answer just walk away. It's always the fattest, laziest f$%k in the gym who asks too.

basskiller is offline Associate Member
    Are you jacked?
    You know what bothers me the most is the fact that people that don't have an understanding of gear think you can just take steroids and you'll grow. They don't realize they we sometimes push ourselves even harder than we did naturally. Just to get the most from our gear and plus the amazement of being able to see fast inprovements, which will push you harder to see more.

I want one of those pills that they think will just make you grow, by just sitting on your ass eat a greasy slimey sub!

demetri is offline Member
    I used to get asked that all the time a few years ago when I was natural. It never bothered me when people would ask, just when they wouldn't believe me. Why ask if you've already made up your mind.

Usually that question followed "how much do you bench" which prompted my answer of "I'm not sure, probably as much as I want".

Mostly the question came from guys new to the gym who thought that if they cranked for a couple of months that they'd be ahead of someone who had been training for 7 years. They weren't, so they couldn't believe that I was clean.

Now that I've done a few cycles not as many people ask me the question. I believe in being honest but I don't believe in volunteering information (you have to keep some things private). If someone asks me if I'm on steroids and if I'm currently on something I say yes.

I never hesitate to tell the truth if they ask if I've ever done steroids (this is the question most people think, they're curious but want to think I play fair).

The way I see it is if you have to hide something you shouldn’t be doing it at all.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    They also think just doing steroids will make you big. They act like we dont work out or anything. That the steroids do everything. I would say," yea i got these 20in arms by watching tv".

Originally posted by Vegas Kid
    "If I was on steroids I'd look like you" and "If I was smoking crack I'd look like you!"
    Vegas, that's the one bro!! That's funny as hell! I might modify it just a bit, but I like it!

"If I was on steroids , I'd look like you"
    reply:
    "If I sat on my ass all day eating junk food and not working out, I'd look like you!"

Peace,

ttgb

DevilDog is offline Associate Member
    People will say that shit all day long, I've yet to do my first cycle. When someone asks me if Im using, I just tell them "its all fluff".

DC24 is offline Junior Member
    Had a buddy in the Army who would tell people that he was allergic to cotton, and just swole right up.

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    glad you liked it ttgb. I hate when people ask me stupid questions in the first place or ones that have nothing to do with them.
    ex. I was at Subway getting one of their over priced sandwiches and the guy goes
    "You want lettuce"
    "Yes"
    "How about pickles?"
    "Yes"
    "Nice car, how much did you pay for it?"
    "What? It's none of your business and I don't want your sandwich"

Guys got some balls to ask me that question. What is he, the fucking IRS. Go fuck yourself.

androplex is offline Donating Member
    I am natural. I never used steroids .

androplex is offline Donating Member
    I just use clomid, from GNC.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Some replies to "do you work out?"

1) No. No I don't.
    2) W...Wuu...Wooork...O...wha?
    3) *just grunt*
    4) The secret is in the clothes you wear. Bright colors and small shorts make you bigger.*then tap your nose*
    5) No, I just do the elliptical trainer.
    6) Let's just say Tony Little is a smart guy.
    7) Would you like to make millions? From the comfort of your computer?
    8) Yeah, and in 6 weeks you can be big too. Just get your calories from Big Mac's.
    9) I'm Bruce Banner by day and this by....day.
    10) Yes. Yes I do.

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    glad you liked it ttgb. I hate when people ask me stupid questions in the first place or ones that have nothing to do with them.
    ex. I was at Subway getting one of their over priced sandwiches and the guy goes
    "You want lettuce"
    "Yes"
    "How about pickles?"
    "Yes"

Guys got some balls to ask me that question. What is he, the fucking IRS. Go fuck yourself.
    Must be the post cycle depression kickin in!!!

hartyman is offline Junior Member
    jhnm,
    Last edited by hartyman; 12-31-2011 at 08:00 AM.

hammerhead is offline Member
    I usually just tell people that I don't use gear because I don't really need it. Yes that's a damn lie. I act ignorant on the subject. I usually use politely insulting ways to hint back that they could use a little getting in shape themselves. I really like the comment "Well I'd sure hate to getting that flabby middle-aged spare tire no chest old man look" as I look down and up thier upper body and say it in a very polite way. I always smile and add the "damn I feel so good and so energetic and alive ..." and "thank God i'm smart enough to at least exercise my body instead of sitting around on my lazy fat ass like most everyone else does" and "how often do you make it to the gym?"

Anibolism is offline Junior Member
    I'm 6'0 235lbs others say i'm pretty big, I myself don't see it. But my answer to "do you workout" is hell no all I do is TY BO. They just look at me like I'm stupid and I just smile and leave. And to " do you use steroids or I could be big to if I juiced" I just say that I have spent the last 14 years of my life training and would like to think that I have acomplished something.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Well??? How much did you pay for the car!

hehe, just messin'

"You want lettuce"
    "Yes"
    "How about pickles?"
    "Yes"

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Unless you're gonna tell me!

Trevor is offline Associate Member
    what are steroids ? Are they made by EAS? O...wait a minute thats what all those big guys in the back of the gym take to make them lift all those big round metal things. I think I will get me some!!! Are they in a chewable form...maybe in a strawberry flavor?

Ha ha I crack myself up....and that is all that counts bro!!

shorty2big is offline Member
    I hear that shit all the time. Yeah, it gets to me sometimes. Then again I do juice and it must be working if people are asking. I do think it bothers me more than I take it as a compliment though. I do laugh though when people say they could look like me if they juiced. Shit, half the people in my gym juice and you couldn't even tell they ever took anything. They just don't understand how we bust our ass day in aand day out to look like this. Fu** 'em . I'll just train harder and get bigger. I love it!!!!!

Thread Information