Thread: My Cycle

bodyheat is offline Junior Member

My Cycle

Im starting my cycle this sunday just want to make sure everything is right.
    Weeks 1-6 500mg of cypionate 7-8 750mg of cypionate or should I run the cyp 10 weeks @ 500mg all the way through.
    Weeks 4-11 400mg of primobolan depot
    Then I have 20shots of winny Im gonna run that 50mg EOD till I start clomid.
    Week12 start clomid.
    If theres is anything wrong or if you guys could think of how to run this better please let me know.
    Thanks Bodyheat

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Run the test 500mg for 10 weeks. There is no need to taper up. I'm not a big primo fan . Never tried it and don't really want to but good luck bro and don't forget the anti-E's

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Do it like Mickey said!

Thanks bro, I will run the cyp 10weeks then.

JERSEY SHORE is offline Associate Member

ron?

Why would you say "im not a big fan of primo,but never tried it"dosen't that sound a litle silly how could you not be a fan of something you never tried"that's like saying i don't like how the jeep truck handles"and you never drove one.I happen to currently be on 400mg/wk of primobolan depot/schering and i FUCKING LOVE IT!!!!it might be the best steroid i ever did.Im hard as a rock ,no water rtention,strong as an ox!!"of course i'm doing it with mesanolon"and i feel great!!And its noted to be one of the best steroidas there are!!If it was $2 a vial i bet your ass you would of tried it!!don't mnean to sound like a f=dick i was justa little surprised in your response!!

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator

Re: ron?

Originally posted by JERSEY SHORE
    Why would you say "im not a big fan of primo,but never tried it"
    I'm not a fan of it and I haven't tried it either. My reasons? Price and effectiveness. For what it does I can get something similar for half the price.

excess

i'm sure you could get 'similiar 'gains but not any that you will keep as much as primo!price is one thing i don't think my $12 a piece is that bad!! i love this stuff and will do it again.Besides body heat said he has it so i guess price was not an issue!I would not come out and say its not Good!!!!!!!!!1

Q

I only heard good things about primo thats why I wanted to try it. I heard its great for keeping your gains thats why i am running it up till I start using clomid. I got it for $8.50 an amp so it wasn't to bad. Next i am gonna go for the cheaper stuff EQ because i heard a lot of good stuff about that too.

$8.50/amp

at $8.50/amp i don't blame you that's GREAT!!!!!everone would do it if they could get it for that!!

ASK ARNOLD IF ITS GOOD!!!!

Thread Information