BIGTEX is offline Associate Member

HELP!!! (Im a little embarrassed)

Hey Guys...
    Ok heres my thing... I started a cycle of 400mg of eq a week for 10 weeks.. In the first week I got two huge ass zits (really deeps ones) that I decided to wage war on.. Fortunately I won, but unfortunately my face looks like a battle bround with two scabs on it.. Does anyone have any ideas on what the hell would help these thing heal??? Any ideas would help alot ( I didnt know where the fuck to post this but I figured since it was steriod related this would be ok)
    Thanks
    Tex

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Well there are a few ways you can fight zits, depending if ur running any orals u could look into accutane or roaccutane same thing there has been many threads about it. The other thing might be panthotenic acid Vitamin B5 I have used this many times works well for me to get rid of acne start with about 2-3g per day then drop down to maintenance dose of 1g per day

peace

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Hell ya. B5 works good bro. Do exactly the dosing sceme that OJ advised, and if 2-3g ain't doing it, I went to a max of 5g before backing off back to 1-2g. Eventually you can stop taking it, because at least in my experience...once it went away , it didn't come back.

doublewide is offline Associate Member
    You broke out in zits with 400mgs of EQ a week? How old are you?

I just started 600mgs of EQ and 500mgs of Sust so just curious.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    number one, don't "dig them out until they are ready" put some kinda of anti-biotic cream on them after. Will help them heal faster.

BIGTEX is offline Associate Member
    Hey Doublewide....Im 22 and have had persistant acne (not overly bad) since I was 16... Eyecandy... I usually dont touch the fuckers till they are ready but these two hurt like Ive never had zits hurt before (I will however heed your warnings from now on
    Thanks Guys...

Methuselah is offline Member
    Originally posted by eye_candy
    number one, don't "dig them out until they are ready" put some kinda of anti-biotic cream on them after. Will help them heal faster.
    Exactly what I was going to say. Use the anti-biotic cream especially once they scab.

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    Noxema cream seems to help me alot with some of the bigger one's...I also use it when I feel one comming---usually zaps it before it has a chance. Give it a try.
    -Cy

Thread Information