Fish is offline Junior Member

Injection soreness ?

I injected one cc of test on in my right glute and one cc of eq in my left glute in consecutive days (sunday the test and monday the eq). My direct injection spots are only slightly sore now but in the middle part of my lower back (right above my ass) is pretty sore on right and the left. The two spots are close to each other and only separated by my spine. Has anyone experienced this? I hope I explained it good enough. The area is a not close to the injection sites.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    When I first started this cycle the first few injects kind of did the same thing. It was like a sore spot around the inject would migrate out each day. Even got to the bony part of my lower back - like the top middle part of my ass. Real sensitive to touch and sucked wearing slacks or jeans. But it went away and after a couple of weeks the injects became virtually painless. I don't know if this is the exact same thing or not, but it sounded close so I wanted to share my experience with you bro.

Also, why aren't you mixing your test and eq into one shot? They are both oil mix and you can inject 2 cc's into one spot with no problems. I have even done a little over 2.5 cc's without any problems. Anyway, you might have a reason, but if not save some jabbing and mix them IMO.

peace,

ttgb

Fish is offline Junior Member
    Nevres I guess bro, no real reason. Just trying to get eveything right. I have been thinking about doing both in one injection and probably will, it is silly not too. Those were my first injections and I was nervous.

The spot you describe is the exact spot I talking about. It's on the bony part of the my lower back.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    yea thats happened to me before aswell it was when i was using TT cyp.why dont u mix them and sve your self the trouble

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    Massage the injection area.

Thread Information