dasco456 is offline New Member

thermogenics w/ deca-test-winny???

im currently doin 750 mg cyp/week- 400 mg deca /week- 50mgs winny tabs/day- 1 rimidex eod. I wanna shed some extra body fat would thermogenics work or would it hinder my gains. I started cardio 30 mins 4 x week w/ clean diet.

Methuselah is offline Member

Thumbs up

I'm on a similar cycle and am taking clen at 140mcg. It's working great. I'm only on my second week and I'm up 8 pounds and look ripped as hell. I beleive that the clen amplifies the effect of the gear. Clen is anti-catabolic and causes your body to burn fat.

AbsolutDonkey is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Methuselah
    I'm on a similar cycle and am taking clen at 140mcg. It's working great. I'm only on my second week and I'm up 8 pounds and look ripped as hell. I beleive that the clen amplifies the effect of the gear. Clen is anti-catabolic and causes your body to burn fat.
    How are u running the clen in w/ that cycle? I will be runnning a similar cycle, not as high of test more like 500mg of enanthate and have some interest in that stuff(clen)!>?!?!? ED? weekly?
    Last edited by AbsolutDonkey; 06-12-2002 at 01:53 PM.

Methuselah is offline Member
    Originally posted by AbsolutDonkey

How are u running the clen in w/ that cycle? I will be runnning a similar cycle, not as high of test more like 500mg of enanthate and have some interest in that stuff(clen)!>?!?!? ED? weekly?
    I run the clen 140mcg ed two weeks on, two weeks off. I worked up to 7 pills, they make you a little light headed and dizzy in the beginning; so 4 pills in the morning and 3 pills at lunch. It is awesome. If you're pretty lean to begin with you will see results after the first week. The nice thing is that your weight goes up as your losing fat.

Shredder is offline Associate Member
    If your trying to gain mass, thermogenics would decrease your insulin sensitivity which is a nono when your trying to shuttle nutrients to your muscle cells. From your dosages sounds like its a mass cycle. Just bulk up then go on a cutting cycle.

Thread Information