mike2112 is offline Associate Member

HELP of my ex"fat bros" who now have a six pack

Hey bros !!
    still on my cutting cycle, just finished week 5,now I'm 205 pounds... good results using
    -kyno+t3+just add winny (zambon) this week 1 ed
    -good diet : low fat ,150-200g prot/ day 50-100g carbs/day,shit days on the week end ( i eat what I want but stay clean in my diet)
    -cardio 4 or 5 X45 min/week
    -arimides .25 ed
    ...now the top of my abs looked better (not very good but..),went from 16% to +/-13%... but damn I STILL HAVE THOSE FU***N LOVE HANDLES AND FAT ON LOW ABS and I can't have that six pack I want !!
    In fact I lost fat in every part of my body:shoulders,arms,have a few striations on the quads..but not on the abs !! i know it's a common man's problem but...
    guys who had the same problem like me and who had a slow metabolism like mine, how did you do to obtain a six pack abs????? more cardio? more cytomel ?more arimidex ? less carbs? (if I do I'm gonna get crazy lol)
    Please help bros I'm desesperate and it pisses me off
    just really need your help !!

mike
    Last edited by mike2112; 06-12-2002 at 01:49 PM.

woodsy169 is offline Associate Member
    Were you pretty big to begin with? I have an awesome 4 pack and can't seem to get those final two lower ones without a tummy tuck, my skin is waaay to loose (went from 305 to 215)...I dieted, did cardio 2x a day and took ECA. Cutting out the carbs past 4:00 seemed to cut them up faster, along with doing crunches every other day...Here is a pic of mine...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HELP of my fat bros who arrived to obtain a six pack-7minute_abs.gif  

Originally posted by woodsy169
    Were you pretty big to begin with? I have an awesome 4 pack and can't seem to get those final two lower ones without a tummy tuck, my skin is waaay to loose (went from 305 to 215)...I dieted, did cardio 2x a day and took ECA. Cutting out the carbs past 4:00 seemed to cut them up faster, along with doing crunches every other day...Here is a pic of mine...
    very nice results bro...i'd like to have one 4 pack like this...do you think it's possible tat only skins stays?
    yes I was fat before,now I have muscles but defenitly NO ABS...
    how many did you wait to see your abs? how many cardio?
    thanx bro !!

I was doing about 30 mins of cardio twice a day, trying to get ready for a vacation trip to Cancun...it took me a year to go from 305 to 215 lbs, but the abs started showing at 230 lbs...I could see a little outline of them when flexed, so I cut all my carbs ast 4:00...then about a week later I woke up one morning and there they were! I think I stood in the mirror and looked at them for an hour...it was the first time in my 29 years on this Earth that I had seen them...Keep working at it bro!! What is your bf% right now?

ragin' is offline Associate Member
    that's about all you can do.... cardio, low carb diet and ab work. they're in there, you just gotta let 'em find their way out.

actually I'm 13-14% bf...i'll continue my good job,hoping the same thing will happen to me... do u think it's a good idea to make "shit days" in the week end?

Yes, but just one...since you are on a caloric deficient diet during the week, the "shit day" (good name for it BTW...LOL) lets your body know that it is not starving...plus you get all of your cravings out of the way in one day. Make sure it is just one though, not the whole weekend. Once you get to 10% bf, those abs will be looking back at you in the mirror. I ate everything from pizza to ice cream and drank beer on my "shit days"...one thing to watch though are the stomach cramps you will get from eating clean all week long...I had a bad experience with the grease on the cheese fries at the Outback Steakhouse...I was up most of the night with stomach cramps and puked twice. I don't think I could ever eat them again!! Keep us posted on your progress bro!

tah,x for your help bro !!

Thread Information