RVLom is offline New Member

Post Question on DBol Cycle

Hey guys,
    I've been on a Romanian Dbol cycle (25mg Dbol/Day - 25mg Proviron /Day, and Novadlex in case of gyno) for a week now and its going pretty good ive gained 4 pounds but i havent seen a real bulking effect. I was thinking it could be the prov. I also heard its better at the end of a cycle. Any ideas?

-Ray

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Proviron may be keeping your bloat down but shouldn't do too much at that dose...Why are you running dbol only? To keep any of your dbol gains without other AS you need to take them for 8-10 weeks...

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    actually i was on d-bol only for 6 weeks and kept all my gains with the exception of 2 lbs...wouldnt advise d-bol only though.

bigmig is offline New Member
    hey i just started my cycle of d-bol and had a couple questions , first of all i dont have and clomid and i need to find someone trust worthy to purchase it from. i have testosterone ethatate and was wondering if i could stack it with the d-bol? and if can when should i take it .. ??thanks .

landshark is offline Associate Member
    Ignore and delete every PM that you are about to get...
    asking for sources like that is only going to get you a bunch of scammers...

And yes, test with D-bol is a much better idea than d-bol alone, will allow you to keep you gains better, but you sound like you need to do a little more research before you reach for that pin. No flame bro, just some friendly advice.

bigmig is offline New Member
    cool thanks for the info bro

Thread Information