dankduke is offline Junior Member

advice from experienced please respond!!!

Critique my 2nd cycle VETS and EXPERIENCED...
    alrite guys i decided to run fina and test cypionate for 6 weeks as this is my 2nd cycle...

1st cycle
    was
    weeks 1-5 dbol 30mg
    weeks 1-8 sust blend 500mg/wk

i planned on using fina at 75mg eod and test cyp every 6 days at 250mg....

but now im reading people saying that you gotta use 75mg ed to see results, im ready to do what it takes if it is every day or even if i should stick with every other day...

so what im asking pretty much is should i run

A)
    fina weeks 1-6 75mg eod
    test cyp weeks 1-6 every 6th day @250mg

or

B)
    fina weeks 1-6 75 mg ed
    and test cyp weeks 1-6 every 6th day @250mg

i also have enough dbol for 2 weeks at 20mg should it be thrown in at the end of the cycle or the beginning two weeks of the cycle...

i kinda had to put this cycle together with the smallest amount of money since i lost a lot of money recently : ( and this is the best i could do i planned on something more elaborate but this is all i could pull off and i wanted to start up soon...

thanks for any replies,

dankduke

bump you very much

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    First of all bro....How long have you been off of your first cycle? What are your intentions with cycle? (bulking or cutting)......IMO i wouldn't run cyp for only 6 weeks....instead i would run PROP for 6 weeks. Because Cyp is a longer lasting ester...it will take a few weeks to really kick in....where as PROP will be faster acting and a shorter metabolizing life....Also, i have heard that Fina is "best" ran @ a dosage of 75mg/ED, some guys will tell you to wait on the Fina until you are more experienced, but i've also read "many" threads where guys have said Fina isn't as hard on you as they say....So, really its up to you! : )

Make sure you have clomid and some novaldex on hand!

4plates is offline Banned
    i agree with az ,cyp for 6 wks,no good it will just begin to kick in and then you will stop.if you cant get prop,run the cyp for a minimum of 8 wks.id would run the cyp at 500 mg wk to keep a balance with the 575 mg of tren you will be ruinning
    if you do get the prop,50-100 mg ed will do just fine,you can mix the 2 in same cannon.
    as far as the dbol ,i would add it but not at such a low dose,30 mg minimum of dbol is the lowest in my opinion and ran for the first 4 wks.
    if you decide to just do the 250 cyp and the tren(im assuming you are looking to get big,since you are using cyp,bloat)dont be disappointed if you dont see much.

been off for 9 weeks.......was only on for 8 weeks.......my intentions are to go from 208-210-to around 220-225 CYP is all i have AZlifter i would do prop i know about the esters and stuff but i had a HUGE problem with an order and lost all my stuff and now this is all i can scrounge up for this second cycle....

bump

bump late niters

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    You really need more cyp so you can run it for 10 weeks to benefit from it.

Thread Information