crackle is offline Associate Member

Question Ohh, scary, liquid D-Bol

Brothas,
    just returned back from my cruise to Mexico. Luckily I was able to bring back some of Mexico with me. I have a couple of questions about my stuff though. I picked up some deca , sustanon , EQ, clomid, nolvadex , HCG , and some liquid D-bol. I was kind of rushed considering my chick was pissed that I was doing this stuff on our vacation and the boat was ready to bail in a few minutes (we missed dinner). Anyways, is there generic nolvadex? I bought 100 pills that came in a bottle with the drug name on it for $20. I remember reading that there was only one brand of nolvadex. i would like to know before I start using some fake shit. Also, I have a 10cc bottle of liquid D-Bol. it's called "D-Bol", and comes in a brown bottle with a blue label. HOW DO I USE THIS STUFF? my friend was telling me to insert it into capsules.Any info would be much appreciated...

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    the d-bol is more than likely reforvit b, the injectible d-bol..draw into a syringe and squirt it down your throat and wash down with whatever.

As far as a generic Nolvadex , i know there is Tamoxifen which is what i use =\

crackle is offline Associate Member
    Any info would help, please!

Thread Information