Thread: clomitrol

newguy is offline New Member

clomitrol

anyone ever heard of clomitrol?
    i think you can buy it at gnc and places like that
    is it like clomid?
    i know someone who is taking it instead of clomid and i told him it was a bad idea.
    the reason is that clomid is THE HARDEST thing to get off the street in my area. you RARELY find someone who even knows what clomid is. this is sad because everyone is on juice. I need clomid fast, but i can't find it and i am willing to pay anything for it. I know it's very important, but especially for me getting off a 3000mg deca and 2500mg sus stack.
    SHOULD I TAKE CLOMIDTROL AT THE VERY LEAST?
    thanx

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    find the clomid you have three weeks after you last shot before you need to start taking it

Your_Moms_Kneepads is offline New Member

Re: clomitrol

Originally posted by newguy
    anyone ever heard of clomitrol?
    i think you can buy it at gnc and places like that
    is it like clomid?
    i know someone who is taking it instead of clomid and i told him it was a bad idea.
    the reason is that clomid is THE HARDEST thing to get off the street in my area. you RARELY find someone who even knows what clomid is. this is sad because everyone is on juice. I need clomid fast, but i can't find it and i am willing to pay anything for it. I know it's very important, but especially for me getting off a 3000mg deca and 2500mg sus stack.
    SHOULD I TAKE CLOMIDTROL AT THE VERY LEAST?
    thanx

1) ordering clomid from overseas in small quantities is very easy if you do a little homework
    2) 3000mg of deca and 2500mg of sustanon is a doseage that is HOW OFTEN....??

Thread Information