big N is offline Anabolic Member

what do u think bros help!need encouragement!

sup brothers .gettin ready to go "nuclear" in a few days.i got 7 weeks to do it.then i have to go over seas.
    1-7 600 mg t 200
    1-4 fina eod
    3-7 winny 50 mg ed
    im shooting for a keepable 10 lbs .also its gonna be my first time hitting fina,(but definately nit the first cycle)to tell ya the truth im kinda shitting my pants too,i dont know why ,maybe from all the things ive heard that it beeing toxic to the kidneys.what do u guys think (need some encouragement bros w/fina),also i anavar would it be better to sustitute it insted of the winny or not?looking more for qulity mass .

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    If this were my cycle this is how I would run it:

1-7 76mg Fina ED
    1-7 100mg Prop ED
    3-7 50mg Winny ED

This way you are running all short esters and you will have everything out of your body a few days after your last inj. and may start Clomid. I don't like short T200 cycles, for some people it takes up to 5 weeks just to kick it.

ya iknow i wish i had prop but i dont ,the only test i got is cyp and enenthate so.....u know ..

would var be a better substitute for winny

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    I've read a lot of threads where guys have said Fina wasn't that bad on their kidneys at all....and that people were overeacting about it....so basically its up to you & how your body will react. IMO...i would run the Fina @ 75mg/ED...most people have said that gave them a bit better results than the EOD injections also, run it for 6 weeks (if you have enough) and drink cranberry juice and tons of water too.

As for the winny vs. anavar ? I would stay with winny if you are looking for a more hardened look at the end of the cycle..JMO.

Hope this helps some!

ragin' is offline Associate Member
    i know big N personally, and he's already sick and has no more than 8% bf as it stands. this cycle is gonna be right for you, bro. with as much intensness as you put into your workouts, you're gonna be straight nasty after this one. dont fear the tren , just regulate it and as with anything, be cautious. detoxify yourself daily and listen to your body. i remember you were asking about tyler's too... go to the AFstore.com. keep the winny... IMO, winny/tren stack is an incredible combo... it did wonders for me. peace, probably see you tonight!

peace,
    ragin'

oh shit!u know im gonna be barking at the weigths when i go to the gym .ragin u monster,were on!!!!!!!holla.

Thread Information