B_1
    B_1 is offline New Member

How Did You All Start (anabolics)

This is how I started.

The year was 1991 and I joined Golds gym. I was a newbie and most of the guys using I did not know nor did they know me. You just can't go up to the biggest dude and ask him to seel you gear.
    I bought Bill Philips Anabolic Reference Guide Vol 6. I had read it back to back. Memorized every damn picture, I mean I knew that book inside and out. I was ready I just couldn't get my hands on any gear. 6 months had passed even though I new the dudes in the gym they still did not trust me. Anyway at the meat market there was this chick behind the counter that was on my shit. I decided to ask her out and we went out. We had some drinks, dinner and now it was time to go back to her house. We're in her room and I took off my shirt and she said "damn you look good do you do steroids ?" I said that I would if I knew where to get them. She said "I have them" I said what and she said "I have them" she left the room and Im sitting there thinking she was going to bring me a box of Cybergenitcs or some shit. Well, she returns with a box and Damn she did have them. Redi-jects of Sus, Deca , Primobolan and Sten. My mouth was watering I was in heaven. I said " I'll take that, that and that. Anyway I had what I was trying to get for a year. I put my shirt back on and she said "where are you going?" I mad some excuse about walking my dog or some shit. I cut the fuck out of there. Got home and laid my "Gold" on the bed. I could not believe that I finally got my gear.

The next day I did Sten and Primo. After two months the big guys at the gym tok notice and allowed me in. The rest is history.

The chick well, she was a mule for a low level mob dude and was skimming him on the side and selling it to me.

That is how it all began from the most unlikely person.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    damn bro atleast u coulda threw her the bone in appreciation ,insted of leaving her in the cold!

Gfacs is offline New Member
    dude, that was some cool shit bro.

Gene is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by big N
    damn bro atleast u coulda threw her the bone in appreciation ,insted of leaving her in the cold!
    I agree!!!

G-PIG is offline Associate Member
    i tripped and fell on a pin heh he

seriously wanted to be bigger..key words bigger, get big first then juice youll be happier with the results

BigLad is offline New Member
    Found I had a borderline low test level at age 35 (13 'ish NMoles/L) and then thought what the fuck -Pandoras box is now open...

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    I agree with Big N

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    well, I sat on my bed, got kinda pumped up and slid the pin in!!

btw - i agree, why didn't you do a little dancing with the gal?
    Last edited by Iron horse; 06-13-2002 at 03:37 PM.

B_1
    Ok Ok Gentlemen,

Let me put your mind at ease.

Pussy I have many

Anabolics I never had

Im with a chick that was skimming the mob

Don't want to be there If the mob found out

Got my gear and got the hell out

Later, Bro's

flex321 is offline Member
    Skimming from the mob, and this was NYC. If John Gotti Jr. found out about this story when it happened you think he would be a happy man?

B_1
    Thank You Flex,

Finally someone who understands. I posted this same post on other sites and you should see some of the assed replies that I got.
    Granted I believe some of the posters are from "ButtFuck Idaho" and just don't know but, I mean use common sense people.

Thread Information