POWERSTROKE is offline Associate Member

Its almost time, any suggestions ?

Ok, 2 more weeks. I am going to do it again.

Wks 1-10 Test Cyp. 400mg/wk
    Wks 1-10 EQ 600mg/wk
    Wks 1-4 or 5-10 Stenox (Halo) 25mg/day 1 hour before workout.
    Wks 12-15 Clomid and or HCG .

I am a little nervous about the Halo. I have used it before, but really didn't care about the old liver then. Just wanted to get stronger. What do you guys suggest for helping out the liver while using Halo ? I realize I am not using a huge dose of it, but still. Do you think its better to put the Halo in the front of the cycle, to quickly build strength, and that would help the rest of the cycle ? Or throw it in on the second half of the cycle for strength, and to cut up a little ? Would raising the Cyp. to 600/mg a week be better ? or no need for it ? I have (50) nolvadex tabs, 28 arimidex tabs, and (4) 5000iu's of HCG.

Thanks -H

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Not really a Halo expert..hopefully Partyboy will chime in on this, but I think you can do it either way. I would do it 1-4 so hopefully by the time you're done with it, the cyp and eq will take over and let you keep more strength than if stopping it all at the same time. This is just my theory, don't know if it's valid. .but people use dbol at the beginning for a reason. Kinda using the same reasoning behind halo at the beginning. later

Thread Information