osujudoman is offline Junior Member

Winny & clen, before or after dnp?

Hey guys, posted this on a thread by Johnny Lats, http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...hreadid=23348, but I was hoping it may get more attention on its own.

Pete235 and Tuff were talking about running clen and winny (the ** 50mg tabs) together as a stack to help get lean. I'm very interested in doing that but I wanted to know the optimal bf% I'd need to be at to really enjoy good/visible results.

I was already planning on doing a cycle or two of dnp but I wanted some advice as to which I should do first. Would I be better off to do a short cycle of dnp before or after I run a cycle of the 50mg winny ED along with some clen? I'm guessing that my bf is in the low to mid-teens so I wasn't sure if I'd be better off to drop it down a little with the dnp first and finish up with winny/clen or vice versa? Any ideas?

If I do the dnp first (I'm wanting to run 1 week on, 9 days off), can I start the winny/clen immediately after I finish the first week or should I wait the next 9 days for everything to get out of my system?

Thanks!

- Judoman

AbsolutDonkey is offline Junior Member
    bump

Anyone?

C'mon, somebody has to know something about this... hell, even an opinion (let alone hard fact/experience) from a vet would be better than nothing!

Is it bad form to bump your own thread here?

Thread Information