eradikate is offline Senior Member

is this possible?

Sup guys. im on my cycle right now. i started out weighing 153 now im 170lbs, and got 3 more weeks to go. my friend who says who doesn't juice started out 152 weighs 171 now with no juice. Is this possible? he weighs more than me in matter of 1 month, while it took 6 weeks for me to do this. he's on creatine and 1-ad. is this possible?

nautica is offline Associate Member
    Tell us about his and your diet. That is the key.

Nautica

btw - yes it is possible - all things are possible.

thegame01 is offline Member
    I agree with Nautica about the diet and that everything is possible. I blew up when i took creatine for the first time .I gained about 10 lbs in a month.But your buddy gained 19 lbs in a month ,hummmm seems very unlikely but who knows.

Thats the thing about juice ,you can have some people say he must be on the juice but they never truly know unless they are in the sport as well and even then unless your the one stabing him in the ass there are no for sure way of knowing .

Just ask him if he's your chum

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    is totally possible... the diet is over 50% of the dedication... and importance!
    late

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Iam on on my 4th bottle of 1-ad taking 600mgs a day..and I have put on 20 pounds in a month and a half..But I can tell you that some is fat..But I have been trying to eat like a horse to put on some weight..208 from 188...

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    my diet is better than him because he drinks here and there but i dont drink at all, and i eat clean 6 times a day. i eat more than him by far. but the weird thing is, i still have bigger arms, legs, and stronger than him. i also look alot bigger than him for some reason, but he weighs more

Thread Information