Thread: ?

newguy is offline New Member

?

i saw in the deca -gyno question that one of you mentioned
    RU-486, the abortion pill
    i was wondering, can anyone get it?
    i am asking because i have a friend whose girlfriend just got pregnant and is looking for it
    do any of you know exactly what it does etc...
    ANY help is needed
    thanx

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Re: ?

Originally posted by newguy
    i am asking [about RU486] because i have a friend whose girlfriend just got pregnant and is looking for it
    Is your buddy's girlfriend nukin' futs?

Seriously, dude, whether she can use RU486 depends not only on overallhealth factors, but how long she has been pregnant. If she knows she's pregnant, then she's past the point of having "just got pregnant."

Advise her to see a physician, period. Here in the wacky world of AS, there's already enough anecdotal (and often incorrect) information going around regarding AS themselves. This chick does not need amateur advice about RU486 when it comes to terminating a pregnancy. Moreover, the responsibility of dealing with a pregnancy, whether wanted or unwanted, rests with her and your buddy; assuming you are not the father, you are not in a position to help on this one.

If she doesn't have a doctor she can trust or cannot afford a physician visit, have her contact the closest Planned Parenthood center where, at least, she'll be able to get more reliable information than you can get from any of us. And don't phuque around tryin to assist her with RU486 - that will get you into jail far faster than shooting yourself up with any AS.

I wish them the best of luck, bro.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    It's hard to come by...

Ignore the emails and pm's you get. You don't want to get scammed. If you friends girlfriend is pregnant, tell her to see a doctor.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    like arthur said, you are just asking to be scammed. don't post asking for sources like that. only bad things can happen. and tell you're friends girl to go to doctor

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Sweet Jebus man, tell that girl to go to a doctor asap. Tell him the situation and he'd know what best to do.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Get her to a doctor quickly for the sake of her and the unborn child dont get any black market abortion pill. seek a professional please

Thread Information