Flaco is offline Associate Member

Buddy needs help

My friend is about to start his first cycle and he has 2 bottles of Brovel Deca and 100 Thai D-Bols.He is short on cash so he wants to do 15 mg/day of d-bol for the first two weeks and then 20 the last two weeks.Shouldnt he just do the 15 mg straight through or is that very little?

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    is he going to be doing that with deca ? dbol at that low a dose wont do too much, i dont think he would see much gains and if at all he would lose them later... wait, save money, get test and enough dbol...
    late
    MM

Yeah hes taking 400 mg/week of deca for 10 weeks.I keep telling him he should wait until he gets more d-bols.

adaptations is offline Member
    Or how about you just tell him he should wait untill he gets more money so he can throw some more dbol in there as well as possible some test.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Couple of things come up here:

Since he's short on cash, did he get anti-e's and post cycle meds? Will he be able to afford to eat like he needs to. Can he afford the protien powder and ALA, etc.?

Has he ever heard of deca -dick? If not, then your bro REALLY needs to do some more research before starting AAS! Some people have good luck running a deca only cycle, but most will agree that having test as your base is a better way to go. If he's gonna run only one (no stack), then test only would be much wiser. If he already has the deca, then stacking it with test would be excellent since test/deca are a great way to go.

Regarding the dbol , I wouldn't do any less than say 25-30 mgs/ed. And I don't think starting with a lower dose at first and then upping the last 2 weeks will do any good. Ask him what the half-life of dbol is - If he doesn't know, tell him to do more research.

Just my dimes worth.

peace,

ttgb
    Last edited by tryingtogetbig; 06-13-2002 at 08:34 AM.

Darkknight442 is offline Associate Member
    4 hours BIG. lol. muhahahha. yeah man tell him i did freakn 25 mgs of dbol a day for like 7 weeks. and it did shit for me. minimal gians

Tryingtogetbig he has clomid and all the other goodies.This is his first cycle and I guess he wants to take it lite.If anything hes short on cash from all the juice,anti e's,clomid,supplements etc.

Thread Information