tharealest is offline New Member

Question how should i do this

hey wuts up , im a 20 year old male, im 5'11 and 135 lbs im about to take testosterone 200 and this is my first time taking any kind of roid should i take it in big cc, cycles or start off with low cc? also any other info about how i should take this and good supliments to take with this would be great.

sav22 is offline Associate Member
    First of all welcome to AR...

I'm in the same boat as you when I first came up on this site....I had all the juice and just wanted to do was go to town with it....but I read a little more and more everyday and decided that I should have all the knowledge I can before I go ahead with it (I have done one cycle without the extensive research that should accompany one with doing AS and thoroughly regret not having the knowledge I have now.)

I think if you stick around and research some of your questions they will be answered with great in depth. Trust me you'll be happier with your gains and will be able to pass your knowledge down to others.

This is all just my opinion though....take it as you will but I'm just watching your back....and good luck with it all.

nymattyk is offline Member
    at 5'11'', 135lbs i think you can do MUCH more growing naturally before touching any steroids .

Billmister is offline Member
    good call nymatty. 135lb? no flames at all dude, beleive me man you don't how how much you will grow naturally if you hit the gym hard and have a plan of of what to eat, protien intake, carbs, etc... for now my tru opiion is this. Take Weight gainers, and cell tech. eat anything in site. break it down to 6-7 meals a day and eat rich of protien (beef, chicken, etc) . GO hard on every set, and if you could do 5reps of soemthing put 5lb or 10lb more and do 3 reps of the hevier one. Eat, train, sleep, and take suppliments like protien, weight gainers, and creatine for now... you will be satisfied. belive me. Remember Juice isn't a mirracle for people, it's only a icing on a cake. without the cake... there's just icying. Good luck and welcom to the board.

tharealest is offline New Member
    yea those are good points im gonna lift for a couple more months before i take em thats why im here so i can learn exactally wut im gettin myself into. Iv already learned so much just the couple of days iv been lookin around and i wanna keep learnin so if anyone has any advise that will help for when i take em would be great. Its testosterona 200 (testosterone enanthate ) so any good cycles or things to take with it that anyone know would help a lot

nutz_gtd is offline Junior Member
    All good points, but if you want to take gear wait a couple more years and until then kill the gym. After a few years of good training and eating and reading evaluate your progress and then deside if you want to take anything. But you can try some supplements before anything.

Welcome

BigAndy69 is offline Junior Member
    You are quite possibly the worst candidate for steroids . (Aside from women and children)

At 5'11 and 135lbs, you are not eating enough, and you are not training properly and your lifestyle(staying up late, drugs) may be holding you back.

Thread Information