flywytegye is offline Junior Member

1st cycle on sust.

I'm going to start my 1st cycle w/ sust sometime this month. I was looking for a cycle that would give me good gains in a short period of time for a kick-start out of the plateau I cannot get out of. I have been training hard for the past 2 yrs. I'm 19, 5-8, 172 lbs. w/ a low body fat. (around 8-10%) The sust is all I have. no post-cycle presc. My whole goal is to get pretty good gains and keep most of it. Sust is a fairly decent drug for doing so. Several people told me that they pyramided the drug and kept all gains after coming off. I have a very high natural test. level right now. If I were to just do 250 twice weekly all the way through, would it be possible for me to keep all gains, or would I be better off pyramiding. Also, will I lose my definition while on the sust??

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    what are your goals, workout history, diet plan?
    also, for the past 2 yeras what have you been eating, how much have you gained, do you have pics, what sups have you used?
    sust is a good novice drug, do a search and you will see its better stacked with eq or deca ... and often an oral (dbol ) is added at beginning, BUT i wouldnt suggest that for you. Anties are important... run proviron at 50mg ed through cycle and have nolva on hand... dude do your research, you will see you are getting yourself into more that you realize... and gear doesnt just grow muscle... its the diet and sleep...
    later
    MM
    to add...
    Sust does give some water retention, DONT pyramid (IMO), and if you are worried about definition dont use sust. I still think you should seriously consider what you are getting yourself involved in here, at 19 you still may have a genetic potential that hasnt been reached... i train kids like you and they grow 20-30 lbs w/o gear in 6-9 months with a diet change.

lee05 is offline New Member
    were on the same boat man.

its also my first cycle. anabolex.com suggest to run it 500 for the first 4 weeks and 250 for the rest of the cycle.
    i think i'll be doing that cycle ...... but the thing is im stil blurry about all the clomid and nolvadex , how and when to use the or even do i need them

I'm with you on the clomid. I understand that it's used when ending an as cycle to bring natural test and hor. levels back up. But at a young age w/ test levels high as hell, I wasn't sure how that would work out.

Also, I know what kind of stack I SHOULD be running. I wanted to do something like a deca /winny or deca-primo stack. But like I said, I don't really have any connections or resources and the sust is about all I can get my hands on. I have a fairly good diet. I usually follow the diet plans listed on the boards and take in 4-5,000 calories. If I can get hold of some winny, will that stack well with the sust?

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Okay bros, no flame here at all, but RESEARCH, RESEARCH AND THEN RESEARCH SOME MORE before you shoot anything in your body.

If you don't use clomid after, you WON'T keep your gains! You mention your test level is very high now, so why not capitilize on your own words and keep hitting the weights natural? Just because you are producing high levels of natural test now, as soon as you start the juice you WON'T be producing any! Do some more research and you'll understand this better bros. In the time it will take your nuts to start producing at normal levels again, all of your hard work will have gone down the drain.

Also, with the components of sust, it doesn't make any sense to taper up and down guys IMO. Learn about sust and exactly what's in it - half life's, dosages, etc and you'll figure this out. No matter who suggested doing things a certain way, get MANY, MANY different ideas from experienced bros that can tell you what their first hand experiences are. This is the best advice I, or anyone else, can give you right now.

You are at the right place to get the information you need. Stick around and READ and ask questions. You obviously have the desire to learn more, or you wouldn't be here. So, learn ALL that you possibly can and don't rush into anything until you have done so.

Oh yeah, welcome to AR!!

peace,

ttgb

thanks ttgb. Sometimes I don't like coming on here and asking questions because the guys that know a lot about the stuff try to bust your ass. But I am doing all the research I can. I read all the topics, do all the searches, go through websites, etc. You'll see me posting more often. All of my questions will be legit and will only be asked to get more in depth of the subjects that I don't thoroughly comprehend. I appreciate any advice given and thank everyone for the time they take to help out.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Your reply back to me says that you are serious about learning bro - I respect the hell out of that. I'm glad you took it the way I meant it, which was not to bust your ass in anyway, just wanting you to get the most of out of things. Nothing more important than our bodies.

Don't hesitate in asking ANY questions that you can't find enough information on by searching bro!!! And ALWAYS get many, many different opinions so that you can look in the middle and make your educated decision from. Good luck!

peace,

ttgb

Thread Information