Thread: Test only

mattg78 is offline Junior Member

Test only

I was thinking to take a test only cycle consisting of 500mg test enth for 10wks. I heard good stuff about it for 1st time users. Anyway I was just wondering how some people would take something like this? I was thinking maybe 250mg every Sunday and Thursday since by my third wk, I will be wanting to stick myself ED. Thanks!

Also, I'm trying to debate if I should throw in 300mg deca with that cycle. Like:

Sunday:

250mg test
    200mg deca

Thurs:

250mg test
    100mg deca

Do you think that there will be a big difference between the two??????

Thnaks!

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    if you're willing to use 800mg of total steroids i'd personally recommend that it be all test instead of your other option of 500mg test + 300mg deca .

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    go with 500mg test e 1-10, 400mg deca 1-10... week 13 clomid 300/100/50... should be good to start... eat and sleep plenty...
    peace

True...that was what I was thinking. I have 250mg vials, so 750mg would be suffincient if I wanted to go high. What do you think??? I'm 21, 169lbs, 5 years of training, 1st cycle, looking to bulk...so on

Thanks ya'll!

P.S. You think that 500mg a wk on sunday and thurs would be good enough?

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by mattg78

P.S. You think that 500mg a wk on sunday and thurs would be good enough?
    i don't know anything about you bro. personally that dose probably would have been just short of what i wanted for my goals in my first cycle. everyone is different.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Here's something to think about (if you do searches, you'll find out what some of the vets have said about this):

I'm on my first cycle--Test-only (Cyp). I'm starting at 200mg per week and tapering up to 250 per week. I'm growing and have not experienced any sides.

I know you're excited, but why start with a huge amount of steroids when you have no idea how your body will react? Why not start at a low or moderate amount for 8-10 weeks, concentrate on hard work and good eating habbits, THEN increase your dosage on your next cycle if you need to.

Maybe you already have your eating down--just remember no matter how much AS you stuff in your body, if you are not eating you're not going to get the benefits, AND you will have wasted a huge amount instead of a low to moderate amount.

Work hard and grow. Best of luck.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 06-17-2002 at 09:37 AM.

durbin22 is offline Member
    i am running ICN Galenika's Enanthate @ 500mg/wk right now. i was splitting it up 2 shots a week but have since changed to once a week. i would do a shot of 250mg on monday and one on thursday. i am in my 7th week and up 26lbs with no considerable bloat. the pumps have been sick! you could add deca if you want but a test only cycle is fine. this is my first cycle by the way. good luck.

lowell34 is offline Junior Member
    A single AS is not a bad way to go if you have the time and the patience. I'm on my first cycle and I chose Sus/deca /dbol . I'm pretty sure I'll have good gains but the problem is I will never know which AS gave the best gains. I also won't know the most effective dosage for my body either. But, I'm 34 and been training natural for 18 years now. I'm done being patient.
    If you're young, start lite.

Hydraulic Power is offline New Member

Keeping Gains

How accurate is the Anabolic Review effectiveness chart? Do you guys who run test only keep most of your gains both strength and muscle wise when you are finished with the cycle? The chart shows that you keep hardly any?

Like on a 10 week cycle of cyp 400-500mg/wk with clomid post cycle, if you gained 25lbs...approx. how much would you keep????? I know it varies but from experiences you guys have had?

Thanks
    HP

Thread Information