hammerhead is offline Member

Equipoise half-life

What's the half-life of equipoise ? Anyone know off-hand? I'm planning 100mg/eod. Just wondering how long after the last stab to consider it as being out of my system.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    EQ will stay in your system 4-5 months before it leaves your system

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    what exactly do you want to know?? half life is not how long it stays in ur system but the time that half the amount injected will be at half the level of injection so say u injected 200mg half life would be when there was 100mg in the blood, as for equipose I dont know exactly when that would be I would say around 6-7 days

peace

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by D3m3nt3d
    EQ will stay in your system 4-5 months before it leaves your system
    That's not the half-life, that's how long it will show up for on a AAS specific drug test...I think you are a few months shy as well...

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Originally posted by ironfist

That's not the half-life, that's how long it will show up for on a AAS specific drug test...I think you are a few months shy as well...
    Yea, i was a little confused since he asked for the half-life, but later said he wanted to know how long it would be in your system....but if im a little shy on the months, i got the time from the detection time link here on AR..lol

hammerhead is offline Member
    How about this - the last (and the only recent cycle for me) I just finished was deca /sust/d-bol. It was about 4 weeks after the last shot of sust before I start feeling like it was "out of my system". On this cycle - the one I just started - i'm waiting at least 4 weeks after my last sust shot to start HCG /clomid. I'm also stacking in Equipoise - how long after my last Equipoise shot will it be before the stuff is "out of my system" enough to no longer affect my hypothalamophysial testicular axis? If it clears the system more quickly than does sustenon, which I suspect it does, i'm not going to stop it when I stop the sustenon. I'll stop it a week or 2 later - depends on the answer to this question.

If I did an Equipoise-only cycle how long after the last shot should I wait to start the HCG/clomid thing?

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    clomid should be taken about 2.5 weeks after equipose same time as sust 4 weeks is to long test will be way out of ur system by then and nothing to restart it only means loss of gains for some people, some are ok its personal this is my experience

peace

Beef Stu is offline New Member
    I want to take about 600mg a week of EQ, but so that I don't feel sick all week I want to do it all at once every monday. Isn't the half life like 7 days like deca ????

Thread Information