Maleko is offline New Member

Does it really matter what muscle you inject into??

Does it really matter? i mean does one certian steroid have to be injected into one certian muscle? or can you shoot where ever you want
    i want to try winny in my chest / tri's / bi's / and calf// will this be ok?

testaprim is offline Associate Member
    i have never hear of winny being site specific, but the chances are higher of you hitting a vein in smaller muscle groups thats why the glutes are the main area you hear about for IM injections. there are a couple of other reasons as well, which i think some of the other members can answer better than i could

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    in my experiences, i have injected into glutes, bi's, tri's, and delts.... and i suggest to stick with glutes and delts (i prefer delts)..

if u wanna hear about my VERY PAINFULL experiences that i base this suggestion on, PM me.

peace, BG

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by big_guy
    in my experiences, i have injected into glutes, bi's, tri's, and delts.... and i suggest to stick with glutes and delts (i prefer delts)..

if u wanna hear about my VERY PAINFULL experiences that i base this suggestion on, PM me.

peace, BG
    I'm with this guy. I'm currently using a few sites, ie quads, glutes, shoulders and biceps because I'm taking shots everyday and it really depends on finding a site which causes you less pain and discomfort. Local site injecting is pretty popular for local growth, but I've never experienced any. For larger amounts of ASS use your glutes and quads, I can put up to 5cc into my glutes and 3cc into my quads, I put 1cc into both my shoulders and biceps. These amounts are not a recommendation as I'm using a good few years now. I supppose starting off you should drop these higher amount in half and stick with the 1cc for Bi's and shoulders.

Bouncer

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    go to www.spotinjections.com , they have pics of how to properly inject in all of the above mentioned sites.
    Last edited by Full Intensity; 06-14-2002 at 01:22 PM.

Anabolik is offline Associate Member
    Some verbal description would actually make spotinjections a much more useful resource I think. When I first tried injecting in the biceps, the pictures didnt really help. Well they would have if I didnt know where my biceps were, I guess
    It was only after I read a description of the whole process that I managed to do it successfully.

Maleko, in my opinion, all sites are pretty much the same in terms of pain etc. Only some are easier than others. But once your hands stop shaking and you can operate with only one hand you can inject anywhere your hand reaches.

Braski is offline Junior Member
    Stick with glutes, shoulders and quads. If you hit a nerve you will consider throwing your gear against the wall....I hit one once and almost pissed my pants. Trust me you do not want to hit an artery or a nerve it will really ruin your day, week and possibly worse...check out the spot injection info and make it dogma....

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    The theory behind "spot injections" is that the "spot" where you "inject" will grow more becasue the drugs are more readily available there. But that theory is widely disputed: some people swear that it works great, other people say it's hogwash. I have never tried it, but the arguments against it being effective seem more persuasive. (I am not making a case for or against it, just stating the basic premises.)

What is a fact is what Braski said: Glutes, quads & delts are the best places to put a needle if you want to avoid pain and insure a successful injection. Once it gets into your body, then into your blood, it gets to where it needs to go--there's no doubt about that. So doing it safely and painlessly is my primary concern!

Thread Information