chrisnyc1979 is offline New Member

Question thyroid hormones

have any of u guys done it before? and if so what did u think of it?
    i am thinking about doing it during my winnie and primobolan depot cycle, what do u guys think?

BIG R is offline Member
    You mean Cylomel? Its a T3-T4 thyroid accelerator. It can be dangerouse is use too much. A good diet is the best key to tighten up I think. If I can't change your mind on that then I need to know if you are planning with a 6 or 8 week cycle? Is this for a BB show prep?

Big R

im want to incoperate it during an 8 weeks cycle i only want to do it for the middle four weeks of the cycle and not to much of it, its not for a contest its just to lose some fat

ATruePlaya02 is offline Junior Member
    I'm on it now runnig into 5th week make sure you start out on 1 then on every 3rd day increase one but dont go past 3 cause I did and I thought my heart wuz going to pop out of my chest.{Also im into my 10th week on sus250 I plan on running that 16 weeks.}And besure you taper off the cyomtel the same way you started cause your body will go into shock and poss mess up your thyroid for good.

how is it working?

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    chrisnyc1979:

Give us a little more background on you--it makes it easier to answer the questions!

What's you age (if the 1979 is any indication--maybe 23?), weight, height, BF%, how long have you been lifting, how many cycles have you done and, most importantly, what are your goals!

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I am wondering if you are refering to Cytomel which is the brand name for trithyronine sodium better known as T3 - you need to look at several things before deciding to use this and it is good to test your natural levels first but when you do read this

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...=&threadid=766

It's working very well my metabolism is great I can eat more higher protein foods and get good gains now. As before I would gain excess fats off cause my met. was slow. With sus250 it's important for high protein foods.

Here are my stats 23years old 5'8" tall strated at 230 lbs 22% bf. Now 225lbs and 17% BF in just 10 weeks With good muscle mass Chest is 49" arms are 17" neck is 18" Gettin ripped. I really can't complain. This was My 1st cycl. Still have 6 weeks to go.

Thread Information