hitmeoff is offline Associate Member

What size syringe/needle gauge should I use?

Hey guys,

Well, I finally did it! I finally took my very first shot. Mix about 2cc's (200mg) of Deca with 1cc (250mg) Of Enanthate . TOok the shot to the quad, felt my muscles get gilled with that shit, felt weird, but damn I think im hooked!!!

THe hardest fucking part was drawing the damn shit into the needle. I wasted about .5 cc total fussing with the shit. I always here talk to needles sizes that I didnt bother to think of syringe sizes.

One of my friends who was with me said my syringe was way to big and thats why we were having problems. I was using a 10CC syringe with 23G 1 1/2" Needles.

What can I get ot make the drawing of the shit easier, so I dont waste my crap next time? 5cc syringe? lower gauge needles? What do you suggest?

LookingtoCut is offline Associate Member
    Hey bud, get 23gx1" pins ( 3 ML syringes ).

That is if you are hitting quads/delts.

The 1.5" you don't need unless hitting glutes!!!

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    I had no problem sticking the 1.5 into the quad. But would a shorter needle make it easier to draw?

So do you think the 10ml syring made it harder to draw?

BIG R is offline Member
    Hitme,

You gauge is cool at a 23G. I use 22 or 21 because it flows a little better being oil and all. The 10CC barrel must have look HUGE! That would have scared the Bejesus out of me right there. Why are you doing the quad? You only need to go in about 1 inch to be in the muscle unless you are like 30% bodyfat. Other than that you are cool.

Peace,
    Big R

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    I still don't think his question has been answered. Bro, get 23 or 25 guage needles, 1" for the quad, and grab some 18 guage needles to draw with...draw it up, switch to the 23-25 guage and inject. You should have to go but an 1", unless you're hitting your glute. It takes me about 2 seconds to draw 2cc with an 18 guage. Peace, and happy injecting

bigboyfromamass is offline New Member
    insert a little air into vial after you have turned it upside down pull back the plunger slowy but not all the way, just watch it trickle into syringe it seems slow but does not take real long, if it gets to slow then pull back the plunger a little more and it usually will speed up, you can always inject some back into the vial to get the plunger up again and then pull back, if you get more than you want just shoot back into vial, the only trick is to make sure the tip of the needle is always below the liquid (underwater so to speak), at the very end of your vial you have to lower the needle as the oil level lowers....Enjoy!

marx is offline Member
    Get some 3cc plungers. With a 10cc barrel you cannot generate as much pressure in the barrel as you could with a 3cc, hence the fact you had problems with drawing it up. 23g is fine to draw with for the oils you are using, will take a bit longer than a 18g but you don't need to buy them if you don't want to, it just requires a bit more patience...

Anabolik is offline Associate Member
    Yeah unless you want to get some lower gauge needles simply inject a syringe full of air into the vial and the deca will fill the syringe in the seconds under that pressure. With amps it just takes patience.

Thread Information