DevilDog is offline Associate Member

Went to start clomid (dont post if you dont know shit)

Seems like everyone is saying something different. Im taking 500mg of testoviron for 8 weeks. As I understand it I should wait one week before starting clomid therapy. However, Ive heard everything from start clomid the day after you finish, to you dont need clomid on that girly cycle.

Looking for advice from mods or vets with several cycles behind them. If you dont know shit, save your comments.
    Last edited by DevilDog; 06-13-2002 at 03:09 PM.

Bodine6 is offline Junior Member
    I am not a mod or a vet but I can tell you that if you don't know shit about a cycle then you shouldn't have started. I am not being a dick but I am just using your line. Reason being so I can let you know that you are not going to get many responses with a post like that, it's also inviteing someone that doesn't know anything at all. I just responded because it pissed me off a little. No problem, but just stick to good reasonable posts next time. See ya

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Start it 14-21 days after last shot. Just make it somewhere in the middle and start day 17 with 300mg of clomid. then for 10 days run 100mg clomid, then for ten days run 50mg of clomid. This is daily doses, not weekly...so 100mg every day, and so on. You gotta use it, or you're gonna crash...big time.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by Bodine6
    I am not a mod or a vet but I can tell you that if you don't know shit about a cycle then you shouldn't have started. I am not being a dick but I am just using your line. Reason being so I can let you know that you are not going to get many responses with a post like that, it's also inviteing someone that doesn't know anything at all. I just responded because it pissed me off a little. No problem, but just stick to good reasonable posts next time. See ya
    I agree, there is a right way and a wrong way to go about things and it looks like he doesn't have it figured out yet...

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    I agree with bodine. Why dont you research first. Stupid ass remarks are not going to get any of your questions answered.

I'll agree with that my approach lacks tact and is more apt to not elicit a response. Then again, I don’t need 20 people posting replies if they don’t know shit. For those that post with helpful information I appreciate your response. For those I offend, oh well…

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    You'll go far on here with attitude bro!!!! NOT!!!

Oh well!!!!!

peace,

ttgb

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    if you dont want peoples responses or peoples help, then dont post a damn thread...use a PM smartass =\

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    demented beat me to it bro, this is what pm's are for.

peace bb79

REM
    REM is offline Member
    did you get it boooy...

ripped_82 is offline Member
    Your telling others that dont know sh*^ not to post, but since your soo smart figure it out yourself. Maybe you'll be able to get IT up or maybe you wont..o well

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    i will add this though, since i didnt answer your question.
    three weeks after your last shot start your clomid.
    300mg day 1
    100mg days 2-11
    50mg days 12-21

i AM a VET, and i do have several cycles under my belt, so does my opinion count?

peace bb79

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    If it's ok with the DevilDog i would just like to say.. LOL. PUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA.

pEACE oUT

Havesome77 is offline Associate Member
    Hey Buddy(DevilDog)... Research is the key!!! It looks to me like your the one who doesn't know shit. If you would have done the appropriate research, you wouldn't be asking a clomid question. There are tons of threads on clomid therapy and when to start it on different juice. The goal on this board is to help each other out in a friendly manner. You offended people with your smart ass attitude and then say "oh Well". I don't think u will be well liked on this board. JM2Cents

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by barbells79
    i will add this though, since i didnt answer your question.
    three weeks after your last shot start your clomid.
    300mg day 1
    100mg days 2-11
    50mg days 12-21

i AM a VET, and i do have several cycles under my belt, so does my opinion count?

peace bb79
    Nope...Your opinion sux bro. he wants to hear it strait from Dorian Yates or you don't know shit about what you are talking about...Just cause you're startin to catch up with the big boys doesn't mean you know what you are talking about..J/K, Later bro

Devildog, here's some useful advice...Change your handle or find a new board and quit being an asshole...O' well biotch

Okay, I’ve gone about this the wrong way. I’m used to posting on other boards were people without any experience or knowledge try and give advice, hence why I changed. I should have been more discreet. Didn’t want to offend anyone, and I apologize for being an ass. I was wrong about the board and its users. I’ll post like a normal person in the future.

John Hubbard is offline Associate Member
    Did you ever stop to think that some newbies here may have been on other boards many years and are vets and mods elsewhere? Apparently NOT! Presser for example is even the Admin. of MC. Just because someone here carries the title 'junior member' or 'member', it doesn't mean they haven't been in the game a long time and aren't knowledgeable.

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    I don't know shit, but I've been here for a while and I've read thousands of posts. Since I haven't done a cycle, I'll shut my mouth cuz whatever I have to say is probably ignorant and useless.

However if you want help with math, science, gambling, or sports questions I do know some shit.

On a lighter note, this board is not like the others.... that's why it's the best. Lay off the attitude and I accept your apology. We're all here to help eachother out.

Good luck.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by DevilDog
    Okay, I’ve gone about this the wrong way. I’m used to posting on other boards were people without any experience or knowledge try and give advice, hence why I changed. I should have been more discreet. Didn’t want to offend anyone, and I apologize for being an ass. I was wrong about the board and its users. I’ll post like a normal person in the future.

Now you are learning!!!!!! Stick to what papapump said and you will do fine. He has told you the exact way you should go about doing the clomid thing.

And next time..maybe you might want to add something to that cycle of yours. NO FLAME INTENDED Just think you would have been much more happier with the end results if you put a little time and research into it.

good luck
    apology aslo accepted!!!!!

ripped_82 is offline Member
    Alright man, welcome to the best board. You will learn lots, and make some friends while your here.

G-S Guest
    This thread is a waste of board space. How about clicking on the eduacational thread forum, and do some damn reading. All your questions would be answered, right in there.

Gear101 is offline Member
    Steroid .....Time After Administration.....Clomid Length

Anadrol50/Anapolan50.......8-12 hours.....3 weeks
    Deca Durobolan................3 weeks........4 weeks
    Dianabol .........................4-8 hours.......3 weeks
    Equipoise ........................17-21 days.....3 weeks
    Finajet/Trenbolone ............3 days...........3 weeks
    Primobolan Depot..............10-14 days.....2 weeks
    Sustanon .........................3 weeks........3 weeks
    Test Cypionate .................2 weeks........3 weeks
    Test Enthenate/Testoviron ..2 weeks........3 weeks
    Test Propionate .................3 days..........3 weeks
    Test Suspension................4-8 hours......2 weeks
    Winstrol ...........................8-12 hours.....2 weeks

Take 300mg on your 1st day of therapy, then take
    100mg/day for 10 days, and then take 50mg/day
    for 10 more days, check nuts and continue if needed.

Don't forget your arimidex /liquidex post cycle also which will help with recovery, and also keep the acne to a minimum!

Thread Information