mlb47 is offline New Member

Question Dbol/test/eq cycle advice please

This will be my second cycle, first cycle was 400mg pw of t200. Gained about 25 pounds from that. I am 6'2 200lb been training for 5 years. I want to do dbol ,t200, and thinking about eq but i'm not sure about what it will do for me,my friend told me it would harden my gains from the test and dbol along with putting on additional mass and make my appetite go crazy. is this correct?and what other benfits would i get from it by adding it to my stack. And how would you guys suggest i set this up. thanks guys.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    your friend is right it will add to your gains --it works the same as deca without the water weight or sides
    without knowing how much you took total of test last cycle i'd suggest

t200 at 500-600mg per week for 8-10 weeks
    dbol at 25-35mg per day for first 5 weeks
    eq at 400mg per week for 10 weeks

of course clomid post cycle and nolvs on hand if needed
    this cycle should kick ass

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    I agree with tap but I think you will still be able to make descent gains with 400mg of test/week along with 400mg/eq and 40mg Dbol

hammerhead is offline Member
    I just started my second cycle yesterday (yeeeeaaaahhhhh!!!) and it's going to be exactly what i'm suggesting to you - i've done the research and i'm expecting huge gains and a massive appetite and an incredible sex drive! Here it is:

Equ 400mg/wk for 10 weeks
    Sust 500mg/wk for 8 weeks
    D-bol 25mg/day for 40 days (200 tabs)

Of course you might want to bump the dbol up to 40 or 50mg/day (i've got good reasons to take it easy on my liver). I'm taking ALA (alpha lipoic acid) and saw palmetto and proviron everyday (75mg/day). I have nolvadex on hand just in-case (and i'm very prone to gynaecomastia!) and HCG and clomid for afterwards. Actually i'm doing 1 vial of HCG in the middle of the cycle and 1 afterwards. I'm also stacking in a pyramid of clenbuterol / ECA alternating between them every 2 days (after the first 2 weeks of building up the clen at 1,2,3,4,5,6,6,6... per day). I'm increasing my calories by 30% daily and eating very lean. I'm also doing some empty stomach cardio along the way. I plan to gain about 10 lbs overall with about 10 lbs. of fat loss and i'm expecting 20-40% strength increases on the major muscles. This is a good cycle and the goals are realistic. Try it!

mlb47 is offline New Member
    Thanks guys, that really helped me out, I did the t200 at 400 /w for 10 weeks. I'm still not sure if i should raise the dosage though. let me know how your cycle goes hammerhead.

Thread Information