gettinthere is offline Associate Member

scammer stories?

im trying to find out what some people's experiences are with scammers. what to look for, what do do if you are ripped off. this sort of thing. if anyone knows of a way to find an intermediary to hold payment until box arrives let me know.
    thanks,
    adam

p.s. i really hope this isn't an illegal post!

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    If you are scammed you are to go to the address you were given and beat the living $h!t out of that asshole and make him castrate himself. When you get done, take all his valuable possessions and thank him for the business.

4plates is offline Banned
    if you get scammed there really is nothing you can do legally.but if you report it to a moderator of a board that has many members you can help prevent someone else from getting screwed.
    check the reputation with a few diffrent people and get some good feedback before sending ANYONE money

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    When you get a source always do some sort of source check with a MOD or a scammers list and see if he's legit....and then again you will get selective scammers, and those guys suck because you just have to wait and see if they feel like sending your shit or not....listen to PaPa Pump, I like his advice on this one....never fuck with a man's money

Jarhed is offline Associate Member
    PPP,

I understand fire works pretty well too. $3.00 or so for the can of lighter fluid, $1.19 for the lighter.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Very true Mr. Hed.

How does that work when you are going out to dinner, party of 3, name is HED. Then they call you over the PA saying "I want hed, up here right now. Hed, please."

Jarhed is offline Associate Member
    HAHAHAHA!!!!!

Usually, when I go out to dinner, they try to close down the salad and soup bar. I usually make a damn pig of myself. So, if you notice any soup and salad bars starting to disappear in Southern Ca, you have Mr. Hed to thank!

Gotta go, gotta get the cap on my jar loosened. hehe

THE JU-ICE is offline Associate Member
    I know someone who got scammed by pharmagroup. They sent letters and even followup e-mails. Looked so legit. Never know when someone is gonna fuck you. Comes with the territory. Unless your getting the shit from mex or somewhere else yourself its a chance. Like plates said, tell a mod so no one else gets fucked.

Thread Information